- Four Years Later -
Lily's POV
It's been about four years since I saw my best friend Harry. He gave me the best thing in the world. Our four year old daughter Darcy. She a amazing little girl and so much like her dad.

" Darcy wake up." I said. " Mummy I wanna sleep." Darcy said. " Please mummy has to go in to work." I said. She woke up to that. " Could I come mummy please I would be good." Darcy said. " Fine." I said.

I'm photographer and today my best friend Niall and his band are going to be there. Darcy was finish getting dress and ran downstairs.

She love going to work with me. I pick her up and put her in her chair. I start to the car to my work.

" Lily do you have your little cutie with you." Violet said. Violet adore Darcy for some reason.

I walk in the room to be hug. " Lily how are you?" Niall ask. " I'm good." I said. " Still has that British accent. Where is your little cutie?" Niall said/ask. " Mummy Wiolet won't stop touching my hair!" Darcy yell walking in.

" Right there." I said. " Uncle Waill!" Darcy yell running into his arms. " Hello bug." He said. I roll my eyes at them.

" So Niall who the hot lady." Curly boy said. " This is my best friend Lily that move here four years ago pregnant with her daughter Darcy." Niall said. " Hi." I said.

Harry's Pov
" This is my best friend Lily that move here four years ago pregnant with her daughter Darcy." Niall said. " Hi." Lily said. " My friends call me Harry and you should call me tonight." I said.

" Still hasn't change have we Styles." Lily said smirking. " Do I know you?" I ask. " Two weeks before your X-Factor." Lily said.

Two weeks before that X-Factor. I took my friend Lily Clearwater innocent. Then it all click it was Lily not just any Lily. It happen to be Lily Clearwater.

" Miss Clearwater haven't seen you since the day after that night." I said smirking. Everyone gave us confuse face but Lily was blushing remember that night.

" I'm Louis and the guy with arrows tattoo is Liam. The last one is Zayn." Louis said. " How do you two know each other?" Niall ask. " Our mums are best friends and we used to live by each other." Lily said.

" Oh that's the one guy you said." Niall said but was cut off by Lily hand. " No Niall different guy." Lily said. They did some sign about leaving it alone. " So done having eye sex or some crap." Louis said. " Eww men are ew. Niall just my best friend and I have only  been with one person who happen to be my baby dad." Lily said.

Wait hold one guy and the person how did that to her would be me right. " Wait you never told me who her dad is?" Niall ask. " Well her dad doesn't know because I was moving and we might never see each other again." Lily said. Well she must be lying about being with guy.

~ After photoshoot ~

" Lily can I talk to you alone?" I ask. " Yeah sure Darcy go to Uncle Niall." Lily said. They left the room talk about something. " I know this must sound crazy but am I Darcy dad?" I ask. She just look down. " We use a condom." I said. " I know that but after two weeks after that night I found out I was pregnant. So maybe the condom broke and we didn't know." Lily said. "  I want a DNA test first." I said.

" Fine but if am right I'm telling you off." Lily said smriking.