5

NO ONES POV

Dan and Verago was with the smurfs and they were asking questions about them.

"How can your animal change form?" Brainy asks.

"Verago is a shapeshifter and he can be any animal he wants" Dan says.

"How can he talk like us?" Papa asks "was he given a potion or did he get spelled on to talk like us?"

"My kind could already talk, but sadly I am the last one of my kind" Verago says.

"I'm so sorry" Smurfette says and hugs Verago "I know how it feels to be the only one"

"What do you mean?" They both asked.

"You see, Smurfette was created by Gargamel to trap us, but we showed her kindness and love and she changed and I used a special potion to turn her into a real smurf" Papa says.

"Wow" they both said.

After a little while Patrick showed up wearing a suit for work. They asked why he was wearing that and he explained that they all wear this at work.

And they asked what he does and he tried to explain, but he didn't have the time since he was running late.

Brainy then said that he was a fortuneteller and that was his job.

But he was wrong.

"Brainy he sells items. In other words he's a business man" Dan says.

"You seem to know a lot about this" Grouchy says.

"Well, I have been here in this world longer then you and that could explain why" Dan says.

And Grace came out wearing a different outfit and Smurfette liked that their was a different outfit.

"She probably got the other one dirty" papa says.

Patrick and Grace talked for a while and how they can't leave them alone.

"I'm sure we can handle ourselves" Dan says.

"Yes and I'm 546 years old" papa says.

"Of course you are" Patrick says.

"They'll be fine. They'll be fine" Grace says.

"All right" Patrick says.

They then got ready to leave and Grace was the first to leave.

"Oh and by the way, I wouldn't go anywhere if I were you" Patrick says.

"Why not?" Smurfette asks.

"Our world doesn't do well with visitors from other places. I mean look at all the alien movies" they looked confused "never mind, just stay here" Patrick says and then leaves.

"Don't worry guys" they look at Dan "he doesn't know this, but I know a few creatures that live among the people in the shadows" Dan says.

"Great, he's gone and we still don't have a stargazer" Grouchy says.

"Wait a smurf. If he's a Fortune teller, he needs stars all the time" Brainy says "Ergo, it's at his place of business"

"Excellent work, Brainy" papa says.

"What are we waiting for? Let's ride" Gutsy says.

They then were about to leave, but then they saw Clumsy fall and they felt bad, but told him to stay here and to keep an eye on the place while they were gone.

Dan also asked Verago to stay as well to keep clumsy company while they were gone.

They then jumped out of the window and used their hats as a Parachute to land on the taxi Patrick was on.

They then rode on top of the taxi until it came to a stop.

They then got Patrick's attention and he wasn't happy that they came and he told them that they shouldn't be here and put them into his bag and they went into his job.

Patrick then got stopped by his boss, but only for a few minutes and then he went into his office and let them out of there and he closed the blinds to cover them up from being seen.

Papa asked for his stargazer, but he didn't have one.

And Patrick tried to do his work, but the Smurfs were making that hard to do.

While Dan was just sitting at a chair watching them all do stuff around the office.

Meanwhile Grace got home from the doctors and saw Clumsy and Verago at the ledge while Clumsy was planting stuff.

"Where is everybody else?" Grace asks.

"Oh, they left to find a stargazer. So that papa can smurf the blue moon to get us home" Clumsy says.

"And I'm here to keep him company" Verago says.

"And they went out without you?" Grace says.

"Yeah. I mean, who knows why?" Clumsy says and then Accidentally knocked over a flower pot and falls on the ground and almost hit somebody.

"Hey" someone says.

"Sorry" Grace says "let's go inside"

They then went in.
🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Meanwhile Gargamel found the place thanks to that little business card he found and he was looking inside the building for the Smurfs.

He then saw them do a presentation about their new line of makeup and he saw that it didn't work and the boss was going to have him thrown out, but he used a small stick and the Smurf essence he had in his ring and did a spell and it made the woman younger again.

They were impressed by that and some were Actually wanting to be next to look young again.

But he declined and has his cat and they started to leave, but the boss said she would do anything for what he had in that ring.

Gargamel was intrigued and decided to hear what the woman had to say.
========================================