𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

... It hurts...

... It fucking hurts...

A part of you screamed that you could still fight back from these monsters circling you, seemingly admiring your body who was hopelessly crawling away from them...

... But also another part of you whispered you should just give up...

That you won't and should never believe this false hope clawing on your soul... That you should just run and flee...

Again...

'Just like what you did last 4 minutes ago...' Suddenly, the voice in your head muttered, making you cringe at its words as memories came flooding back...

Hope to claw on your soul? What's that. Heck, do you even have a soul in the first place?

It nearly made you laugh about the fact that you were thinking about escaping from them in hopes of meeting someone along the way and would be your 'Knight-in-Shining-Armor', saving you from this hell.

'Hahahahaha...' The voice laughed sarcastically, making you roll your own eyes

'How the heck can you even do that when you already can't complete the first step, which is running. Your legs are almost crushed from the events that occur just a few minutes ago... And do you even know where did your sorry excuse of legs brought you to?'

...

'That's right. You don't.'

Please stop... Let me rest in peace...

'Do you mean, let you rest in pieces?'

'... Just sleep... For your fucking mental and physical sake... Your quirk is making it more painful and more difficult you know. I'm starting to pity you now'

You mentally slapped yourself, trying to prevent your consciousness from slipping away and to regain the determination to flee...

Wait... My what—

'But to no avail. C'mon give up already'

Your futile attempts of surviving are not even that great to fuel your already wrecked motivation... You only sigh in a stressed manner before embracing your numbing legs close to your chest as you felt the upper part of your spine throbbed, but you ignored all pain to make you concentrate to breathe properly

'Bitch this is fucking reality. Deal with it. We will die here. Here. And here only. Won't accept any places cause this is where I want your blood to fucking dry.'

'You didn't even know if those demons are interested in your pitiful ass. How sad of you that even these infected people would like a piece of trash like you.

'You even have the fucking audacity to say that the infected are chasing you cause you are special? Well yes but... Nevermind. Your just a mess who God forgot to clean up, can't you see? You are the only living person in this doomed world you dared to call your 'home'. They are forced to chase you for their bloodlust to subside'

No... I still can—

'Pathetic... I already told you to rest, now you want to tire yourself even more... Seriously I can't understand you, even tho I lived in your mind for four-fucking years