Chapter-6

Hey guys!! Sorry for being so irregular. You see,I'm very lazy and also demotivated since this book doesn't get many reads. But I'll try updating more.

Please vote and comment and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person's POV:

"Jimin ah,wake up!!" Hoseok shook Jimin.

Jimin woke up,panting and sweating and he was feeling dizzy.

Hoseok hurried to bring him a glass of water and Jimin immediately gulped it all.

"So what was it about?" Hoseok asked a while later,after Jimin had calmed down.

"Her." Jimin said and Hoseok sighed.

"I don't get it Jimin,how is this possible? You've never even met this girl. How does she do this to you?" He said,frowning.

"I wish I had an answer for you hyung." Jimin quietly said,his head drooping.

Hoseok gave Jimin a sad smile.

"Do you want to cancel today's class? Maybe rest today?" Hoseok said,gently patting Jimin's shoulder.

"No no,I'm okay." Jimin almost immediately shook his head

"Very well,then get ready,we leave in 20 minutes." Hoseok said and left the
room.

Jimin rubbed his eyes before he swung out of his bed. He went to his washroom,got ready and went to the kitchen to grab some food before he and Hoseok left for the dance studio.

Jimin and Hoseok were best of friends. Although Hoseok was a year older than Jimin they were still inseparable. Hoseok and Jimin met each other 11 years ago and they both shared the same dream.

To open a dance studio and teach dance classes.

They both worked hard,doing multiple part time jobs,working their asses off before they finally had enough money to purchase the studio.

Jimin and Hoseok cried the whole day the day they purchased a studio.

The keys made a loud sound in the empty room as Jimin unlocked the studio.

"Jimin ah,you have the classes with the juniors 15 minutes later,right?" Hoseok asked as he dumped his duffle bag on the floor next to him and started stretching.

"Yes hyung,the kids will be arriving anytime soon." Jimin replied and smiled.

"Hyung!!" "Oppa!!" The little kids came screaming into the studio and tackled Jimin with hugs as Jimin struggled to breathe.

"Ahh,my little angels how are you today??" Jimin cheerfully asked them.

After a minute of cheerful noises and asking their well beings Jimin started the class.

That was crappy,forgive me.