The Pack

-4/9/XX--Hope's Peak Academy--Y/N-

"Hey! Wait up!"

Maki: Y/N?

"Knives, have you seen Kuro? I haven't seen her today."

Maki: No, we haven't talked today. Come to think of it, she wasn't at our table today or our spot either.

"Dammit... Thanks anyways, later Knives."

With that I took of to... Well, where else can I look?

I can't find her. Her Kit ID is offline and QT knows nothing either. She's not at her Lab or mine.

It's been almost two weeks, since I last seen her, I know that it could be nothing, she's been taking contracts too, but she left QT...

Damn it, where is she!?

--------------------------------------------------------
-4/16/XX--Ultimate Pilot's Lab-

"Droz, I've tried everything! The 6-4 hasn't been answering my calls, the SRS is a no go. I... I have to swallow my pride here."

Droz: But them!? There's always a better option than-

"I'm not waiting another goddamn second while I don't even know where she is!"

Droz: Ugh... You're lucky I'm who you told, I'll let the other know-

"No. You're all staying out of this, if I'm forcing myself to be dragged to their level then I'm not taking you with me."

Droz: Fine. I'll stay out of your way... Stay safe put there, good luck Y/N.

Droz hung up without another word, I let out a deep sigh and held up the card.

"A favor..."

--------------------------------------------------------
-4/5/XX--Weeks Earlier--3rd Person-

Mukuro: Why now... That can't be right... But I already told you I- No I'm done! You can't... You wouldn't... N-No... Fine... You'll have your way.

She angrily ended the call, balled her hand into a fist and punched the wall.

She tells them she's done with them and they threaten her. That alone was infuriating, but she would able to handle that flak.

That was until they threatened the one person in the world she'd given herself to.

Mukuro: I was sure that I couldn't be tracked by them... A bluff, its-

He helmet pinged her with another message, she looked at it.

Mukuro: Y-Y/N?

A photo of Y/N snoozing leaned back in a chair treacherously, Mukuro's hand trembled as she struggled to find her breath.

Mukuro: No... Damn it, no...!

--------------------------------------------------------
-4/26/XX--Fenrir Encampment-

Mukuro sat, listening to the mission instructions as they were explained to her.

Fenrir Soldier: Hey Ikusaba, you even listening?

Mukuro: Don't talk to me.

Fenrir Soldier: You leave for awhile and give us the cold shoulder? Who the hell do you think you are!?

Mukuro: I said, Don't. Talk. To. Me.

A second soldier came by and taunted her even further.

Fenrir Soldier: What're you gonna do, huh? Here you're just like any of us-