𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐏

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

________________________________

NEW CODES:

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Authors note

________________________________

𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒅 (𝒀/𝑵) 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚, after about an hour or so. Right now they were waiting outside the building before they entered. "Are you ready to go in (Y/N)?" Todoroki asked, even though the question more for himself than her. "Yeah! I'm very excited to do this internship with you!"

Todoroki slightly smiled and nodded his head. As he led her into the agency, (Y/N)'s thoughts began to wander. Honestly, she was feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing. But of course, she wasn't going to show her feelings not wanting to be seen as weak or rude.

"Shoto and (L/N) " Endeavor said as he looked down upon the two students. (Y/N) visibly flinched and lightly fiddled with her hands behind her back. She wondered how Todoroki was able to be so calm with him. 'Well, that is his father'.  Endeavor went on to relay everything they would be doing that day and how they should follow his lead.

Meanwhile, Iida was planning out his revenge towards Stain for what he did to his older brother.

(Time skip~ brought to you by me writing this chapter during math class(⌐■_)

In Hosu city, Todoroki and(Y/N) followed quietly behind Endeavor while they patrolled around, on the lookout for any potential villains or crimes. Just then, Midoriya sent a text to both of them. Except the odd thing is it was just a location and nothing else. Even though (Y/N) found it odd, she couldn't help but have an uneasy feeling. She glanced at her friend who was also looking back at her with his phone out. They both nodded as though it was obvious what they needed to do.

Endeavor, who was conversing with another hero [or whomever it was], saw the two hurrying away. "Shoto, where do you think you're going? I told you to stay with me!"  Todoroki paused briefly and responded "I'm going to save my friend. He might be in danger." With that, Todoroki grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and ran to the place Midoriya sent.

(Y/N) POV🌸

I and Shoto ran as fast as we would get confused here and there on which alleyway Izuku was at. But nevertheless, we kept looking. Sooner or later, we finally found it. Though..we were met with a horrible sight. A pro hero weak a bloodied against the wall, Iida was on the ground bleeding out, and Izuku looked to be paralyzed as well. I spotted the alleged culprit of all this about to kill Iida and aimed some ice his way while Shoto did shot his fire. We rushed in and began to fight.