𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

" 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚"

Momma💖 and 🌸Avatar🌸 joined a private chat

Momma💖: Which tea is your favorite N/N?

🌸Avatar🌸:
i like matcha/green tea! especially with milk and sugar~
🌸Avatar🌸:
whats your favorite snack?

Momma💖: Green tea is a great choice Y/N
Momma💖: And my favorite snack is Berco popcorn
Momma💖: Chocolate truffles are nice too

🌸Avatar🌸:
(^^)b OK!

Momma💖: I'll see you when you arrive~

🌸Avatar🌸:
see you~

.。*゚+.*。.・゚: *。。.。。.。。.。.。(❁'◡'❁)。。.。。.。。.。.。.。*゚+.*。.・゚: *

*RING*

Who is it?
"It's me! Y/N!"
Oh!Please come in!

The gates opened letting her walk through and up to the big doors. Right when Y/N stood in front of the doors, it opened widely causing her to flinch a little.
"I apologize if I startled you Y/N, I was just so excited for you to arrive that I had to greet you myself!"
"Oh don't worry about it, it's all good~"

Momo led her inside with a smile. "Usually we would be studying at the table in the hallway, but since it's just the two of us it would be better to just study in my room.," She opened the door to her bedroom, "Please come in."

Y/N stood in awe, looking around the big fancy room. "Woaah, this is your room?! It's so-so big! And pretty!"
"I'm glad you like it!"

In the middle of the room there was a small table with tea and various snacks. "Are those all the snacks they look del- wait that reminds me," Y/N reached into her bag, pulling out a bag of some chocolate truffles. "I'm sorry I couldn't get the popcorn, but I brought you these!"

"Oh! N/N, you really didn't have to, but thank you" "It's really no problem, you are helping me study anyways! I'm not the best at written tests haha"

They sat down on the bean bag chairs next to the table and pulled out their books. "Now let's snack on these while studying!" Y/N said excitedly. "Haha, that's the plan. Now what are you having trouble with?"

"Oh just this problem over here-"

They studied and laughed until it was dark and time for Y/N to go home. "It was very nice having you Y/N, please let my chauffeur return you home."
"Thank you for having me Momo!" She hugged her and planted a small kiss to her cheek.

"Bye now!" Y/N waved heading to the car. But Momo stood at the door cupping her cheek with a small blush. "Oh."