Chapter 39

I was walking around the first floor alone after I ate and was trying to find Eunyoo because she would want some answers about Eunhyuk and I. I also wanted to just have a talk with her since it's been a while since we've done one of those without her scolding me.

I asked Hyunsu if he wants to come but he said that no and went back to the room to rest some more.

I passed by the barber shop and then the security room.

I was about to go inside when I saw Eunyoo and Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was wrapping Eunyoo's right feet with bandage while she's holding his glasses.

Eunyoo's feet has been in bad state ever since their accident, hence the reason why she couldn't go on with ballet.

Seeing her try so hard yet feel her giving up, broke my heart but she still continued. She believed that she would one day be a ballet dancer just like how she dreamed she would be when we were children.

I couldn't imagine how hurt and dejected she would feel now that there' absolutely zero chance that she'd be able to perform on stage.

When Eunyoo gave him his glasses back but she didn't leave.

I didn't want to interfere so I walked away but stopped when I heard Eunyoo speak.

"Why'd you do it? Break up with Nara?" she asked her brother.

Eunhyuk sighed.

"It's for the best. She also said so. We both understand the situation we're in." he replied.

There was a few seconds of silence then Eunhyuk said, "I didn't want to do it, believe me. But there's nothing I could do. We'd both get hurt if we continue."

"That doesn't change the fact that you still love her." Eunyoo said.

I stood up straighter and listened carefully.

"And she loves you too." Eunyoo added.

Fucking bitch just exposed me.

"If only things were different, it wouldn't be this hard. I want to be with her but I can't. The moment will come where everything will change." Eunhyuk stated, his voice low and sorrowful

His words shot through me.

Everything will change.

"You do your thing. I'll do mine because no matter what, she's still my best friend." Eunyoo told him.

I heard shuffling from inside and footsteps coming to my direction.

I frantically ran to the end of the corridor so they wouldn't know that I'm listening in on them.

Eunyoo came into view and I acted surprised to hide the fact that I was eavesdropping.

"There you are!" I exclaimed, a full smile on my face.

She squinted her eyes at me.

"You're doing something you shouldn't be doing, aren't you?" she pointed her finger at me.

"What makes you say that?" I stuttered out.

She dropped her hand and grabbed mine.

I let her pull me to a secluded area and sat down on a random chair.

"You heard us." Eunyoo stated, not looking at me.

"Heard what?" I answered immediately.

I mentally slapped my forehead because of how fidgety I am.