INTRODUCTION

Hey there, friend! It's my pleasure to welcome you in my game. Well, I did this book for purpose. I want to motivate all writers to continue writing.

What needs do you want to keep you motivated? Followers? Readers? Load? Well, you are in the right place. But first, what is Roulette: Mystery Wheel Game and its purpose?

In this game, all the participants name will be added to mystery wheel and they will have a chance to win prizes. It is not a bias game because you will depend in your own luck. Also, the screen recorded video will be uploaded to our youtube channel so you can see the whole game.

Sounds fun?

Here's the prize;

First Spin- 13 brand new followers
15th Spin- 10 brand new followers
23th Spin- Worth 20 pesos load (provided by me)
Last Spin- 25 brand new followers, free critique in Jwnh Son Shoppe

All participants can have the right to choose one of they stories and it will be promoted/added in Jwnh Son Hall of Fame. Also, they will be given 3 brand new followers.

This game will start during Friday, 7pm. Registration will start during Monday, 6am and cut-off in Thursday, 11pm. It is a WEEKLY event.

Interesting? Tag 20 active writers (famous authors excluded)

>>>>>>>