"A Captain's Feast"

Steve stretched as he woke up he saw Bucky and kissed his forehead. He heard Bucky farted as he slept. Steve giggled a little too loud. Bucky smiled as he woke " Hey hon you hungry?" He said poking Steve's pudgy middle. Steve nodded he was hungry a lot now with him being Bucky's lover and feedee. Bucky made a little of everything for Steve for breakfast. He started to feed Steve Some pancakes. then eggs and biscuits, and lastly several more courses of those same things. His belly stuck out like a ball. Bucky fed him cookies and donuts, then cake he grew full. "Baby I am full" Steve groaned. Bucky shushed him and fed him three large pies. The poor feedee his belly was red and swollen like acne. "Shhh piggy come to daddy's lap," Bucky said picking Steve up and placing him in his lap. Steve yawns as Bucky kneads his belly like dough. "My good piggy" Bucky smiled and kissed Steve's cheek. Steve burped his belly was full of food sure but there was also gas. Bucky smiled as Steve fell asleep. "Awww tuckered himself out" He whispered then Steve farted the rancid smell filled Bucky's nose he gagged He always felt like Steve farted to annoy him and the smell was bad as well sour eggs and rotten meat it was disgusting. But that was his slob who he loved.