Chapter 4

Chandler POV:
I woke up in the living room only to see nobady in it..Hmm maybe they are somewhere else in the house or something...I thouth to my sealf only too hear a loud scream.The acuall fuck?

I ran in the kitchen only to see Karl soakd in wather looking very angry and to see the whole kitchen coverd in flower."What the hell happend here?"I askd them.They all look at me like a murdurer or some tipe of shit...Like whaat..?

"Oh my God Chandler It's just you we thouth it whas a stranger."Jimmy replied."What happend here?"I askd agean."Uhh we tryd to make breakfeat without you or Karls help but it ended like a messy kitchen and a very angry soakd Karl."Viking said."No shit Sherlock.."I mumbeld.

"Anihow,aniwho you guys wait for me in here and DON'T touch eniting I will be here in a second and Karl you go with me so I can help you."I said to them and they all nodded their heads.Karl came towards me and we started to walk in his bedroom.

"I'm gonna shower is that ok with you?"Karl askd me."Of course I will get you're cloths reddy heres you're towel."I said smiling and sieng him giving me his hot,sexy yet cute and adorable smile.Damn I am deppley in love with this dude.

I got him some white and baby pink shorts,a white and baby blue and pink shirt and some black boxers.Yes he likes more lither colord clothes witch is ok and supper cute.I also saw his flower crown coletcion so I got him his baby pink and yellow flower crown out.I think this outfit looks pretty good.

And then ritgh and that moment Karl walkd in with only an towel around his waist.And damn thead he look hot without a shirt.Yes maybe Karl likes just a little bit diffrent tipes of clothes then moast male people and that he is the shortest out all of us but that didn't stop him to work out with all of us evrey Wensday and the weekends.

"Here some clothes."I said smiling and giving him his clothes."Thank you."He said giving me a small peck on my cheek.Then he leaft in his bathroom once agean to change.I mean we all change in front of all the boys but not when we are fully naked like no boxers naked{Idk if that makes eney sence but whatever continue]
But thats whean I heard a loud tereffied scream..What the hell is happening?!

————————————————————
****************************************
————————————————–————
Hey guys!Yes I finally updated!Hope you had a great start of the year!And if you're wondering what will happebd to Karl find out in Chapter 5!Maybe he whas kidnappd or is it just a small spider..Who knows..
-Heres a little bit of a hint~
*****************************************
"Oh my God.."Chandler said."KARL!"He yelld!All the boys came rushing upstairs to the upstairs bathroom..
*****************************************
What happend to Karl..?Find out in the next update!Ta-tah!*said bowing eating chips*

Word counter:520