Moving in

(So did y'all  like it? This is my first time writing a fanfiction Also changing the chapters to third person pov)
"Do we really have to move?"Y/n blurted out.
The other figure replied her "Y/n,I know London is our Hometown and It's great and all but your father has gotten an amazing promotion at there. Basically it's a win-win condition.Besides There's peaceful and there you'll probably make some friends too!"
"But-!"
"No buts! You know you and your brother stays at home 24/7.Not exactly but you get the idea! I know how hard it is but You'll get used to it Darling" Ms.L/n Says as she gives a kiss on her cheek.
"Fine" Y/n scoffs as they went to their bed. Miss L/n Exactly isn't her birth mother. Her father describes it that her birth mother left her:Who needed her anyways.Sometimes Y/n Thinks that  her  parents are a tad overprotective.
Then her pet Bella came out of nowhere and curled up on her bed.
"Hey There Bella, I guess we're going to have sudden changes but...we'll get over it together right?"She asked a bit nervous.
Bella just meows.
"I'll take that as a yes"and then she feel herself getting tired as the time passes by.
Eventually she fell asleep.
A new life huh?