SaviFrost/SaviSnow + SuperFlash

Pre-Chapter Notes:

Inspired by Why Should I Trust You by Purpleyin.

I'm one of those who think SaviSnow is extension of SnowBarry but yet different. And also think that Savitar is not evil but a dark Barry.

DISCLAIMER is there on other stories. I'm a bit lazy now.

---------------------------------------------------

Snippet:

"Hey, handsome.", Frost who was Caitlin a second ago calls out as Savitar enters the cortex. He moves towards her to give a kiss which becomes heated.

"My Queen, how may I be of service?", he teases in mock British accent as he lifts her by her waist. She giggles in his mouth and wraps her legs around his hips deepening the kiss.

As the kiss got more heated and passionate there was two more blurs; one blue and another with an orange lightning trail. Kara and Barry looked at one another before moving in for a kiss from their latest victory against the latest meta-human.

"Ok, that's enough.", an irritated Cisco shouted from the console he was at. "How many times do I have to tell you guys not to make out in cortex.". He was scowling and not at all happy with the scene unfolding in font of him. Kara and Barry separated meanwhile Savitar and now Caitlin were becoming aggressive, unlike her.

"It was a simple kiss, Cisco.", Kara replied annoyed before going to separate Savitar and Frost who does not mind others.

"NO", Frost whined and pouted as Savitar pulled away but still carrying her. He gave a smirk and whispered "later" as a promise silently, with dark eyes that made her shiver in anticipation before putting her down.

Instead of an apologizing look as expected by Cisco, Savitar and Frost smirked and glared respectively. For the added effect, her hands started misting. Cisco gulped at that as Caitlin regained control. Everyone burst into laughing at the absolute terror on his face. Caitlin gave a peck on his cheek aware of the promise before moving to her lab while everyone else went their ways.

------------------------------—-------------------------

Post-Chapter Notes:

Savitar is not evil because Barry is dating Kara and not Iris. And he helped Caitlin and Frost find their balance.

This is a part of "snippets or convos" of mine on AO3. I didn't plan on posting this here but whatev.

Do comment.