006; what kind of friend

a/n - i'm starting a new fanfic so i'm not really working on this one as much, but here is a shitty chapter

also this chapter is a huge skip and after this chapter it will be talking about what happened in between it 😁⚫️😩😭😂😜😂👾😩😂✂️

Joeys POV

"FUCK YOU EMILY! ENJOY MY SLOPPY SECONDS" i said between each punch to the face.

i someone tugging at my arm trying to get me off.

I don't need two hands to beat a bitch up. I continued punching emily right in the center of her face. i felt light as a feather and at this point my body wasn't mine to control, the adrenaline was rushing through my body, and i couldn't even feel myself punching her, but i could definitely see it. She has a black eye... Oh! and she is bleeding for the scratches i gave her earlier.

As i was analyzing her i felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me off of her, i had scratches up and down my arm because this bitch decided to become a cat and that probably why her coochie smell like fish because that's what cats eat. ( LMAFO I WAS JOKING )

"vinnie i swear to god if you don't get off of me, you'll be the next one on the floor" i said 

"not vinnie, try again"

"BRYCE!"

"i can't leave you alone for more than a day huh. cause you go right to fighting people." bryce complained

i get out of his grip and give him a tight hug, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so he can carry me to his car. once we get in the car bryce puts me in the passenger's seat and sighs within those few seconds, he then turns towards me.

"what the hell is the problem? how did you end up with vinnie?" he question

"he came over a little a bit after you left, started some drama about jaden... OH YEAH SCHOOL STARTS IN A MONTH" i say trying to change the subject 

"why are you fighting emily! she is your best friend!"

"what kind of 'best friend' sleeps with the guy you're talking to.. even if it's on and off!"

i sigh..