𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

episode 26~ no going back ~

episode 26
~ no going back ~

"oh, i am so glad that school's over. mrs thistle talked for an hour in history. she's ninety, should she really be wasting that breath?"

"what's all this?" chase raised an eyebrow as the four walked down the last step.

"listen up, frog spawn! security check. put all metal objects in the bucket. then proceed to the wands for a more thorough search," perry announced.

"principal perry, what's going on?"

"someone's been stealing laptops from the computer lab. so i'm gonna bust the perp. or perps. bottom line, no one leaves this school without going through those metal detectors. now, if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna sort through your loose change and have a little heart to heart with the vending machine."

"guys, we cannot get wanded."

"no shit, sherlock," val groaned, cowering under her girlfriend's glare. "sorry."

"those things will go off like crazy when they detect our bionics."

"well, what are we gonna do? she's totally gonna bust us."

"busted ya for what?" perry asked, sneaking up from behind and startling them. "what are you hidin', little bo peep?"

"uhm-"

"he's not hiding anything."

"well, he does have an unusually large birth mark on his left hip. you stare at it long enough and it kinda looks like justin bieber," adam informed, annoying chase.

"let's go," perry raised her voice, gripping onto chase's arm and dragging him to the metal detectors.

"i have to go find chris and get him out of here. he's dumb enough to just walk through those without a second thought. be careful," val whispered, pecking bree's lips and slowly running up the stairs so that perry wouldn't see her.

"what's wrong?" chris tilted his head when his sister shoved him into the boys' bathroom.

"just get out of here by geo-leaping."

"answer my question."

"metal detector stuff. it'll beep when it reaches the neck, so-"

before she could finish her sentence, chris was gone.

"cool," val mumbled, copying his action, except she appeared in the davenport's lab.