Drawing Stuff

Look, I wanted to talk about something. I can get it that not everybody can't drawing but you know there's lessons but really that doesn't matter? Dude, I was self taught since the 6th grade my art was pretty shitty back then but I didn't give up no matter how my artwork looked like, I kept going with my artwork. With the base stuff, I can't say if it's art or not because basically someone else has used that base but you use to make it your own or recolor it, I don't know if it's really much art but I can't nor confirm or denied that it is or not but guys you're really making excuses to not practice like non digital art. Do you even still think that I find my artwork still good, I mean it's not bad, I think it's fine with the way it is. Keep trying and keep going don't give up, look at other artist even if there artwork for the beginning was bad they kept going and it became better. That's what I like to see progression in their work and my work, I look up to artist I love like Spencer Blair, he's artwork is fantastic, or like Sean Galloway, the art of the original teen titans and Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes, even more I could go on about.

But this is not what I'm trying to say, I'm not the greatest at digital art but I still trying, and if you're really doing artwork to speedpaint/speeddraw and show me artwork with a base. It's doesn't matter if the artwork it bad or not, keep going with a base. All with people who can't draw, I can understand that you can't but you can learn. This is what I really want to talk about.