Starbucks with the boys. 1..

AN: Brittany and Alec on the side

Brittany's POV
I woke up quite early if I can say at 5:45 when school begins at 8, so I had a lot of time to get ready. I went to take a shower blasting my iPhone 6 on shuffle and Ed Sheeran's new song, thinking out loud started playing. My room was red on one wall, electric blue on the other and had the British flag on the other two sides of it. I guess you could say I love British stuff.

After my shower I went to my window to see what the weather looked like and saw that it was quite sunny, so I went to my walk in closet and picked out high wasted shorts and a black crop top with writing on it saying "Oreo Queen". I decided to wear my red converse since I thought they match with the outfit and took a red kimono in case it got a little chilly later in the day. I grabbed my laptop bag and went downstairs to greet my parents.

My mom's name is Annabel. She has blonde hair and has brown eyes. She is quite short, like me and is a lawyer. She's also quite a relaxed mother, still more of a teenager in a way. My father is the same as my mom personality wise but have different looks. My dads name is Chris. He has brown hair and blue eyes. Quite weird right? My dad is a doctor so we get a really good amount of money.

I got downstairs to the kitchen and saw both of them making breakfast together. That's the thing about my parents, they might be busy 24/7 but they still always find time for each other and for me. I greeted them and went to see what they were making and saw that it was Oreo pancakes, my favorite. I greeted them both with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and started filling my plate with 3 pancakes and started munching on them.

After a little conversation with my parents I headed to school. I do have a car, a silver grey 2014 Grand Cherokee jeep but decided to walk instead. I had to keep fit for dancing after school and it's only 20 minutes so I would have 35 minutes to hang out with my friends.

As I got to school I went over to the big milkwood tree that I always go to before school starts to meet my friends. As I get there I can see my 3 best friends,Allison Brown, Lydia Scott and Kira Jameson.

Allison has long brown hair with brown eyes and is quite tall, but only when she is wearing heels like today, she was wearing a black high waisted skirt with a white crop top with black heels. Allison is 17, like me and the others and she is the shy but not too shy one in our group and she will always have something to say.

Lydia has long orange light red hair. As like me she is 17 and is naturally tall. Today she was wearing a grey crop top with pink hearts on it and shorts. She wore that with black converse and a long sleeve dark blue Jean shirt tied around her waist . Lydia is the adventurous one in our group and she will always tell you something straight if she has to.

Kira has long black hair and she's also 17. Today she was wearing a black skater skirt with a purple tank top and white converse. Kira is like me, nice, pretty and adventurous but if she wants to say something she won't hold it in, but I do .

I just don't like to say mean things to people and I think that's what's most different from me and my friends, I always hold something mean in so I don't offend people. But it's nice because then I can make friends and learn to not be mean.

Anyway I greeted all three of them and we made our way inside to school. "So who is your man crush Monday guy today?" Asked Allison, honestly I never thought of that today and since I still had time I decided to post my man crush on Instagram. I logged on to my account and saw that I had some more followers so now I had 1036 followers. I decided to follow some people back and I a photo of Liam Payne on it because he was my #MCM.

After that I said goodbye to my friends and headed to my locker on the other side of school and took out my history, geography and Maths books out and headed to my first lesson which was math.