Cheating?

Eijis POV
—————
Ash has been here in Japan for a week now.  We haven't spoken much. 
I'm on my to sakis house from the convenient store.  I got her favorite strawberry milk but I think I'm going to break up with her today.
I get to her front door and knock.  She doesn't answer.  I have the key to her house so I let myself in.
I'm met with the most confusing sight.
Saki
On the couch
Kissing another girl.
"EIJI! I CAN EXPLAIN."
She looked down.  I'm still confused.
Her eyes brim with tears.  But honestly I'm not surprised about a thing.
"Hey can we just talk?" I ask her.
"Yes."
We walk outside to the balcony.
"Eiji I'm sorry..... I just don't feel the same anymore.  I found out I like girls.  I asked out one of my coworkers and she said yes.  We've been together for a month now.
I nod.  "Me to I found another person I like.  So are we over?" 
She nods.
"Whoever you like, she will be very lucky."
"Well...it's actually a he."
Saki looks at me suprised. 
"Do you wanna be gay best friends?!" We said that at the same time.
We both laughed.
"Yeah we should stay freinds.  And here have this back, you might need it." I slip the ring off my finger and place it in her hands.
"Thank you, Eiji."
She gives me a hug and heads back inside.  I nod at the girl in the couch and give her a smile she returns it with a slight wave and a surprised glance.
I head home ready to face ash.

Ash POV
—————
I made my way up the stairs to my room at Eijis house.  I know when he gets home saki will be with him. 
I can't keep it to myself anymore.  I need to tell him.
I hear the door knob to my room wiggle and open.
"Ash? Oh hey!" Eiji was smiling that smile again. "Hey I just wanted to tell you that saki and I aren't together anymore and before you ask I just found somebody els I like. So yes I'm fine"

There he goes again. Shattering my heart.

"Oh o-okay. Do you want to go on a walk?" My voice cracked, god damn.
"Yeah it's gonna get dark in like five minutes though."
"It's fine. Let's just go."
We walked to the park and sat on a bench. It began to rain softly. Maybe this was a sign.
"I'll be right back. I need to go throw away my cigarette butt."
I get up and as soon as I'm out of view from Eiji a girl comes up to my side. I could've t quite make out her features because of the dark but I could tell she had light hair.
"Haai my names koda." And she was drunk
"Come here often?!"
I push her away but she has a firm grip.
"Come on! One tiny winy kiss for koko?" She makes a kiddie dance and then she pushed her lips on mine.

Great fucking timing.

Eiji looked up with tears in his eyes.
I push the girl down and follow Eiji who had run off in the other direction.
I'm could barely see him the rain was poaring.
"EIJI?!?"
I kept running till a saw him stoped not sitting just standing, standing and crying.

Eiji

"Eiji?"

I step twords him and pull him close.
"Was that girl just drunk?" He sniffed into my jacket.
"Yes nothing more. But why are you crying. I'm fine." I push him away thing I must have made him uncomfortable. "Just by the way I ..like..you." My face went red at my sudden confection and I looked away from him.

"No, ash."

"So you don't like me?"

"NO ASH."

"WELL FINE!! BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ALL OF THESE FEELING YOU LEFT IN ME!? EIJI I LIKE YOU AND I HAVE FOR THE LONGEST TIME! Just don't hate me. Okay?"

"ASH. I love you! THAT PERSON I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS YOU!"

I turn my head to him.

"What?"
————-
This chapter was extra long for y'all thirsty hoes. I'm also a thirsty hoe so.........
🦆 quack
-James