Page 13

PoV: Sonic

"You're a quick learner, that's good," Rouge complimented me, "It means you can learn more before battle."

"Do you think I'm ready to protect her?" I asked.

"Yes. I dub you a knight in training! Sonic the Hedgehog," she bowed, "Now then. Attack me again, let's work on furthering your improvement."

"Yes Master!" I held the wooden sword tight and lunged forward.

  Princess, I'll be at your side to protect you soon!

PoV: Blaze

  It irritated me, Sonic would vanish from my side everyday at noon and return covered in dirt and new bruises. His hand had begun to get blisters. I found out from Rouge that she was training him with a sword for self defense.

"Sonic, I have a gift for you," I would never dream of stopping his training. He had the right to be able to protect himself and anyone he wanted. Still, seeing him getting new bruises everyday made me worry. Rouge was our most powerful knight. I could only worry that she was pushing him too hard.

"A gift?" He sat up and the blanket slipped off his chest. He was currently laying in bed, "Why? It hasn't been a year since our engagement yet. I don't think it's my birthday, is it? Fall harvest... winter harvest... No, it's not."

"Its for your training, silly," I handed him the box so he could open it. I couldn't tell him the war had already started.

"This is..." he pulled the white gloves from the box, and put them on, "The fabric is so soft."

"These will protect your hands from blisters from now on. So you can keep training as hard as you can," I hugged him.

"I'll will," he smiled.

  I couldn't tell him or he'd only worry. The war had begun last week while he was training. So far... Amy was winning so far...

PoV: Amy

"We won the Lightflame Kingdom feilds battle!" Infinite announced, "Blaze has lost control over food resources for her people your majesty."

"Excellent. We will hold there for a few days. I want to starve them out until they surrender. I'll keep them both as pets when I get them," I couldn't wait. This fight was accelerating. I couldn't stop this craving of having them both as my property.

  I can't stand being teased into waiting like this. I wanted to bite into them both. Chaos I want to win this war. I'll destroy their castle if I must.

"Infinite!" I stood and grabbed the war hammer that sat at the edge of my throne, "Should they still resist, I will call a duel between queens!"

"Yes your magesty!"

  Blaze, I'll take you down myself.

~~~