Chapter 4 - Contest Schedule, Prizes and FAQ's

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to write a story up to 3000 words based on our prompt

Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to write a story up to 3000 words based on our prompt. You have free creativity to send the prompt in any direction you want, make it exciting, make it dangerous, spice it up and turn it around!

The contest will begin on the 1st of February, 2021, and will run through the entire month. The deadline for entries is 28th Feb, 2021, 23:59 PM EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be counted.

Winners will be announced in late March.

Prizes and other awards

⚜ The top three entries will be added to our Dangerous Love Anthology published on our Dangerous Love profile.

⚜ Winners will receive shout-outs to the followers of our profile and every contest participant.

⚜ Winners will also receive special stickers to flaunt their wins.

FAQs

Does it have to be a single chapter reaching 3000 words?

No, as long as the word count is reached, feel free to use as many chapters/parts as you like.

Can my story be a fanfiction?

Yes, you can write a fanfiction. We advise to use the #fanfiction tag so the right audience will be able to find it.

Can I submit a co-written story with a friend?

Yes, but if you choose to publish the story on both your profiles please be aware that we can only add one story to our respective reading lists, not both.

Can I write Mature works?

Yes, you can, as long as your story content abides by the Wattpad Guidelines , has the correct rating and appropriate level of content. Mature fiction may be entered into the contest.

Can I submit a story with LGBTQ+ Characters?

Of course you can, this contest and Wattpad as a whole is always inclusive of LGBTQ+ characters and stories. We'd love to read about them!

Can the story be over 3000 words?

Unfortunately, no, as part of the contest's challenge is to write an engaging and unique short story within the given word count.

How will our stories be judged?

Stories are judged on various factors, such as written quality (spelling, punctuation, and grammar), originality, and how well it relates the chosen phrase.

Can I write more than one story?

You are free to submit as many entries as you want, but keep in mind that only one of them can win.

How do I submit my story to the contest?

Simple: just fill this form and you're in!