Hideout

(TW:MENTION OF SELF HARM! IVE SLEFED HARM IN THE PAST BUT IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OR VENT OR JUST RANT PLEASE COME IN MY MESSAGES AND RANT TO ME! I AM WILLING TO LISTEN AND TRY AND GIVE YOU SOME COMFORT! IF YOU FEEL SUICIDAL CALL 988 AS THEIR MORE PROFESSIONAL THEN ME! I LOVE YOU ALL PLATONICALLY AND WILL BE HERE FOR YOU!)

Y/N's POV: I just came back from school,while yes I already have a job I still have school since I'm in college. I took my shoes off and then sat down on my bed. Grabbing my stuffed animal and screamed into it,just a few more weeks then I'm done! Done with every single class and teacher! I heard a ding from my phone and checked it.

'New message from:Big bear/Tachnaka'

I opened the message while laying on my side I'm going to need to replace my bandages after this message because there old and need changing.

'You okay? I know you got home or to your hideout' 'tired...schools been rough' 'Ah okay'

I then charged my phone and got dressed into different clothes,it was just a simple shirt and shorts then I started to change my bandages and clean the wounds. Medic would be pissed when he finds out I re added more cuts on my thighs and shoulders. I relapsed and promised medic I'd stay clean for a whole two months but being here in the fortress it's reminding me to much of people I hate.

My phone was blowing up from the others. Sighing I called Hanzo as he knew I was in college and my best friend. "Hello?" "Hanzo h-" "what did you do? I can hear in your voice your upset" I let a sad chuckle out. "You know me to much...it's just school and stuff" "haven't relapse yes?" "..no I have I-I'm sorry" "it's not your fault,you could not help it and it's one of your ways to feel calm but how about we go out to your favorite arcade to ignore those thoughts?" I smiled brightly as I started getting ready.

"Love to do that!" "Met me at the usually" "Mhm!" I then hung up grabbing my bag running to the city side of my hideout. I was jumping,sliding,climbing,and still running until I saw hanzo so I was panting. "Running?" "Ain't that good?" "Yeah but you did more" "Mhm..pa-park core..." "ah" I held his hand as we walked to the arcade,he didn't really like them but that make me happy. I'm glad he cares for me at least.

Just me and my best assassin friend. I never knew his past but neither did he so I did not mind. We were just BFFs whose companies have Sorta a love hate relationship which is funny!