✨Chapter 4✨

Wang Yibo POV

It's been a month now since I bought Zhan, I never felt lonely anymore because of this cute creature. But I never stopped working because of that it's just that I find a reason to have time for myself, I never do overtime now.

" Zhan, I need to go to work now, just wait for me here ok". I said.

" Okay Yibo ge, good luck". Zhan said.

I smiled and peck his lips before I leave for my work. I don't know why I am addicted on kissing him, I can never stop myself from kissing him since the day I got jealous. The more day we stay with each other I got more attached to this cute Robot.

I don't care if he is just a Robot because he is the reason of my happiness. On the day I treat Haikuan for lunch as thank you I bring Zhan with me and that day I found out that zhuocheng, haikuan's boyfriend is the owner of the company where I bought Zhan.

Today I don't have much work just need to check some paperwork, I want to finish it early I miss my Zhan.

After few hours I already finished it. I quickly give it to my secretary, pack my things and leave.

I drove back at my mansion and look for my Zhan. I spot him in the couch writing something, I sat beside him and hugs him.

" Did you miss me my Zhan?". I asked.

" Yes Yibo ge". Zhan said.

" Then why won't you give me a kiss, I miss you too Zhan". I said.

Zhan put his one arm around my waist and the other in my nape and pulled me into a kiss. I wrap my arms on his neck and kiss him back. We kissed for more than 2 minutes and only pulled out when I need some air.

I connected our foreheads and kiss him on the cheeks.

" What are you doing there Zhan?". I asked.

" I am drawing gege". Zhan said and showed me his drawing.

It was me when I am doing my work. I felt happy because of this and peppered my Zhan's face with kisses. ahh really love this guy.

" Thank you you, I love it". I said.

" Yibo ge change your clothes now you can't be on your business clothes forever right". Zhan said.

" Oh sorry I forgot that I am still in my business clothes, thank you for reminding me Zhan". I said.

I got up for my room but before I step away I give one last peck at my Zhan's lips.

The next morning I took a day off I want to go to a date with my zhan. We dressed up in formal clothes and went to the park.

 We dressed up in formal clothes and went to the park

[RL01/Xiao Zhan's outfit]

[Wang Yibo's outfit]

" Yibo get I want that". Zhan said and point at the Lion plushie.

" Why that Zhan?". Yibo asked.

" Because it looks like you and if you are in your work I am always missing you". Zhan said.

Yibo smiled and peck Zhan's cheeks before buying the Lion plushie.

Zhan hugs the plushie like a child with one hand while the other was entertwined with yibo's hands.

They tried anything they see that caught their attention. They spend the whole day together.