1: Meeting You

My father's hard slap across my face echoed through the whole house. I dropped to my knees and hold my cheek and can feel my tears trickle down my face. My Mother forcefully grabs my hair and starts to drag me up the stairs to my room. She threw me in and slammed the door locking it. "That's what you get for coming home late you little shit!" my mom screamed through the door. great now how am I supposed to get to work now? I stand up and walk to my window. It's not that far of a jump... I could use the tree to climb back up... I guess it will work...

I quickly grab my phone to look at the time. 6:23 Pm. 'shit!' I only have 7 minutes to get there and it usually takes me 15 minutes! I hurriedly put on my shoes and head out the window being cautious so that my parents don't hear me. I sprint my way down to the café. As soon as I get there I look at the clock. 6:35. So much for all that damn running.

"Y/n your late!" I turn my head to the counter and seem my boss Park Sunghoon. "Ahh I am so sorry oppa!" I hurriedly go put my phone and jacket in the back and make my way to the cash register. "It's okay princess I was just teasing you~" Sunghoon says and pulls me into a tight hug. Sunghoon is like the older protective brother I never had. Needless to say, he pretty much is the only person that cares for me. Sunghoon grabs a hold of my shoulders and examines my face. "again?" I was confused by his question and so I tilt my head to the side. Sunghoon points at my cheek. Oh shit! I forgot to cover it up. "I-is it really b-bad?" I asked. He just look down not wanting to answer the question.

The bell rung indicating someone had enter the café. "I'll go get it." I said. Before I could walk to the costumers Sunghoon grabs my wrist making me turn around to his worried face. "It's fine oppa..." I get out of his hold and walk to the table full of a group of guys.

"Hello thanks for coming to the crème café. What would you like to order?" I asked and all the attention goes to me. I could see there eyes look at my face in arms as they could defiantly see my bruises. I pull my sleeves down to at least hide the bruises on my arms. One of the men grabbed my arm and lifted up my sleeve. "Who did this to you?" he asked clearly sounding concerned. "I u-um.." shoot cat's got my tongue! Then I felt someone grabbing my waist pulling me out of the mans grasp. "Haha Hi Y/n your needed in the kitchen I'll take your guy's orders." Sunghoon said while giving me a slight smile. I turn around and head to the kitchen.

-??? Pov-

I watch that Y/n girl walk back to what I am assuming was the kitchen. I just wanna blow this guys brains out for interrupting me. "Who the hell did that to her?" I asked. "I am sorry but that is not for me to tell you..." the boy responded. I just role my eyes and we all just take our orders.

-Time Skip-

I am currently in the meeting room with my gang waiting for the file of information of Y/n. "Here Hyung this is all the information I can find on her." Renjun passed me the folder and I quickly open it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seo Y/n

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Work: Crème Café

School: South Korea School of Arts

Adress: Seoul, South Korea 3*** on xxxxx xxxxxx St.

Other Info: Dancer, Recently started depression and anxiety medication, lives with abusive parents, harassed at school, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slam my fist against the table pissed. "Her f*cking parents are doing this shit to her!" I yelled. "Hyung please calm down" Doyoung said. "Calm down?! I want her out of that damn house by tonight! Now get your asses out of your damn seat and lets go!" I yelled.

~Y/n Pov~

I was just about to go up the tree to my window until I was forcefully pulled back by my hair. "You thought you could sneak out you little slut? huh?" My mom kicked me in the side. "I-I had t-to go to work eomma" I said trying to find my breath. "Don't call me your damn eomma! It's sickening hearing it from you!" She kicked my right in the gut as my dad pulled my head back. "Why don't we take this to the basement hmm?" My dad smirked at my mother. "N-no please no! NO!" I screamed louder as the start to drag me to the front door of the house. As soon as we enter my parents were knocked out cold as I drop to the floor. I look up to see the guy from earlier. before I could say anything I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a completely different room it was white room with a black outline around the windows and the door frames. "You're finally awake!!!" I turned my head to see a boy and the man from earlier. "Hi Y/nie~ I am Jisung! Also, this big buff man is my boss Taeyong! He is the one who-" Jisung was cut off by the Taeyong guy. "Stop talking Jisung." Taeyong said. I look around the room to see a lot of guys huddled into the room. "Listen if your gonna kill me please just get it over with." I sighed. "fine" Taeyong said while quickly putting the gun to my head. I didn't budge though. I have been waiting for this day for a while now. I heard a lot of gasps witch got my confused quick. "You didn't even budge." one of the boys said. "why Y/n?" Taeyong asked. "Cause I have nothing to live for anymore..." I said while looking at the wall blankly. "Well sorry but we are not here to kill you..."

"It was a good thing I ended up Meeting you, Because I want to be the person to show all the things you can live for, Seo Y/n." Taeyong said. I Just role my eyes. "Why not we all introduce ourselves?" Taeyong said. "Hey I'm Taeil", "I'm Johnny", "Yuta", "Hey I am Doyoung", "Hello~ I am Jaehyun", "I am Jungwoo", "Ayo I am Mark and you can Mark me in your heart~", "Renjun", "Aye I am Jeno", "Haechan", "Nice to meet you I am Jaemin", "I am Shotaro..", "Sungchan", "and I am Chenle!" why there has to be so many people??? "There is also seven other members but at the moment they are in China doing a mission for the next two weeks. As from now on you will be living with us..." Taeyong said. "I wanna join." I said bluntly. "W-what but its dangerous" Mark said. "You want me to change am I right?" I asked turning to Taeyong. I saw him gulp and nod his head slowly. "Then I want to join..." I said. "Fine. Training starts tomorrow at 9. Jeno show Y/n around the place, the rest of you meet me in the meeting room now." Taeyong said before exciting the room. "C'mon Y/n-ah" Jeno said while grabbing my hand running out the room.

-Taeyong Pov-

"Since Y/n Is our new member I will be training her." I said. "Yeah we figured that Taeyong." Taeil hyung said. "So what do you guys think of her?" Jaemin asked. "I like her she seems so small and squishable!" Doyoung said. "I know right but she is also feisty witch is kind of adorable." Shotaro said. "Listen up boys, No one and I mean absolutely no one can pull a move on Y/n, that means no flirting, hitting, and absolutely No Falling In Love With Her. Understand?" I hear most of them sigh and a lot of them role there eyes. "Fine"

That goes for me to. Absolutely no falling in love with Seo Y/n...