Chat Noir Loves Raspberries...

Chat Noir had once again landed on Marinette's balcony. He had frequently been visiting her balcony and tonight was no exception. Marinette was busy drawing something in her sketch-book. She hadn't noticed Chat yet.

But she sure did notice when he blew a raspberry on her neck. "Chat Noir!" Marinette whisper-shreaked, "Why would you do that?"

"Well, I saw a fair maiden when I was cruising the streets of Paris and it would be paw-sitively paw-ful if I didn't come to greet her. Alas, she didn't notice me, much too busy drawing in her sketchbook, so I did the only logical thing to get her attention."

Marinette couldn't help but smile at Chat Noir's silly antics. "You couldn't have just said, 'Why hello, Marinette'?"

"Now, what fun would that be?"

Marinette shivered from the cold Parisian air. Chat noticed and wrapped his arms around her before carrying her to her bedroom without a second thought. He placed her delicately in her bed before pulling her covers up to her chin.

"Chaton, my sketchbook is still up there. Could you bring it down and set in on my desk?"

"Of course," Chat said gently, already climbing the ladder to her roof. He swiftly picked it up and placed it on her desk. "Sweet dreams, Marinette," Chat said softly.

"Sweet dreams, Chaton."