Lost And Insecure

Author : LightningandMoments

Description :
Harry Styles was just a sixteen year old boy afraid to leave his bedroom. That's normal, right?

Except it's not. Harry suffers from schizophrenia. Him mum has been told by doctors, when he was only seven years old, that he was 'sick in the mind'.

Schizophrenia: A group of psychotic disorders usually characterised by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied varying degrees by other emotional, behavioural, or intellectual disturbances.

Harry Styles has suffered from depression, hallucinated and heard voices all his life, voices whispering to him that he was not worth the air he breathed, and for years various coloured pills had kept them mostly tamed.

Somehow Harry had managed to nab Louis Tomlinson along the way. Beautiful, excitable, pretty perfect Louis Tomlinson. Louis is the only person who gets him, and he is the only person who Harry feels safe around, because Louis keeps all of the voices away - Louis loves him, and promised Harry that he loved him. Louis swore he would always be there.

So what happens when Harry's rose-tinted glasses get torn away, and all he is left with is the reality that even love cant keep him safe from the voices.

Because Louis, pretty perfect Louis Tomlinson, can't keep his promise.