Bakugou x Male Reader smut

⚠️THIS CONTAINS SMUT⚠️
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE 🥰

3rd person pov

M/n was sat next to Bakugou as they listened to Aizawa's lesson.

He couldn't help but glance at the ash blonde male jotting down notes next to him. He couldn't, and didn't stop himself from thinking dirty thoughts about his boyfriend.

M/n ended up staring at the muscular male for a long while, as his pants grew tighter and tighter.

"M/n, pay attention." Aizawa called out, Y/n immediately snapping out of his thoughts, and glancing up at the white board to resume writing down his notes. Katsuki glanced up at Y/n, chuckling quietly, before continuing to write. M/n looked up at him, eyebrows furrowing, but decided not to make a sassy remark and instead worry about the little problem he had in his pants.

                 AFTER CLASS.                

Bakugou's pov

Where is that nerd..

I looked up to see the h/c boy slam his locker shut and scurry into the boy's bathroom. I smirked and followed him.

I walk into the bathroom, only to see that little bitch palming himself through his pants. I shook my head and walked up behind him.

"Touching yourself without my permission, ey? You really couldn't wait until we got back to the dorms?"

Y/n's pov

I quickly turned around, startled by the tall male standing over me.

"K-Katsuki- i-i-"

"Shut up."

"I-Im sorry!- i-i didn't think you'd m-mind if i-"

I didnt get to finish my sentence before i heard a low growl escape Katsuki before he grabbed me by my hips and turned me around before bending me over. I shivered slightly and gasped quietly when I felt cold air coming in contact with my skin when the ash blonde pulled my pants and boxers down.

"Spread your legs."

I knew exactly what was about to happen and quickly did so, not wanting to anger Bakugou (more than he already was).

3rd person pov

Without warning, one harsh slap landed on one of the smaller boy's cheeks (ass cheek). Y/n yelped, then whimpered.

Another smack.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Soon enough Y/n's ass was crimson colored. Y/n's face was coated in tears. Bakugou turned the frail boy back around and stared into his e/c eyes.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

Y/n nodded, sniffling.

"Use your words, slut."

"Y-Yes, sir.."

"Good boy...~ now suck my dick."
Bakugou pushed Y/n down to his knees. Y/n pulled down Bakugou's pants and boxers, and watched as his erect member sprung out and stood tall, oozing precum. He gulped, not remembering Katsuki ever being this....large....
Y/n licked the precum off of Katsuki, then grasped his member

"Tsk-tsk."

Y/n looked up, eyebrows furrowing.

"No hands~"

Y/n frowned and let go, putting his hands behind his back before opening his mouth, his tongue coated in saliva, letting Bakugou get a nice good look before he licked from the base, to the tip, flicking his tongue over the slit. Bakugou groaned quietly. Y/n sucked on the tip, before slowly engulfing Bakugou's dick into his mouth, mind you he couldn't take the whole thing, for he would choke.

Eventually, Bakugou grabbed the s/c boy and started forcefully thrusting into his mouth. Y/n gagged and choked on Bakugou's cock.

Y/n grabbed Katsuki's thighs for support as he was was being pushed back with every thrust.

Bakugou neared his end.

"F-Fuck...M/n~"

The ashe blonde male released into the h/c boy's mouth, his warm seed shooting into the back of M/n's throat, causing him to gag.

M/n swallowed and looked up at Katsuki as he pulled his member from Y/n's mouth.

M/n stood up as Bakugou pulled his pants boxers and pants up.

"You really fucked up this time. Pull your pants up, and you better be at my dorm door at 1:00 a.m. sharp."

PART TWO?

678 words