Katsuki Bakugou x Male Reader -Part 2

A/N: I know, its been forever, forgive me. BUT- IM BACK. so, here. Have this.

THIS CONTAINS SMUT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE. 🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   3rd person pov

12:59 am

1:00 am

(M/n) knocked quietly on Bakugou's dorm door, not wanting to disturb anyone. He stood there, kind of awkwardly for a few minutes before the ash-blonde taller male opened the door.

"You made it." Bakugou stated.                   "I did.." (M/n) whispered. His face was flushed red and he couldnt make eye contact.

"Decided to ditch the tough boy act, I see." The taller male smirked.

"Shut up and just let me in." (M/n) hissed. Bakugou opened the door all the way, waiting for the h/c male to come inside completely before shutting the door and quickly pinning him against the wall. "K-Katsuki?!-" The smaller male yelped and the taller covered his mouth.

"Shhhh. Be a  good boy and listen to your daddy, alright?" The e/c male whimpered quietly at the red-eyed male's words.

"P-Please.." Bakugou raised an eyebrow. "Please what,?" (M/n) swallowed before whining. "P-Please just give it to me already.." the ash-blonde male chuckled, then picked up the smaller and threw him down on the bed, taking his shirt off before taking off his own. Katsuki climbed over (M/n), straddling his hips, leaning down to kiss and bite his neck, stopping at his sweet spots to leave extra dark purple marks.

"Hurry up!" The (s/c) male huffed. Katsuki growled and lifted his head, annoyed now. The taller quickly ripped off the rest of the smaller's clothes, who yelped at the action. Bakugou turned  (M/n) over on to his stomach.

"I-I'm already stretched.." The (h/c) male whispered nervously, knowing that he wasnt supposed to touch himself without permission and this was the second time he'd done it today.

"What?!" Katsuki hissed, reaching down and grabbing (M/n)'s neck and pulling him up to whisper in his ear, his grip on the smaller's neck tightening, cutting off his airflow. "Consent." The angry male hissed . "Y-You have it.."

Bakugou smirked. "You're gonna get it now."

"I-I-" Bakugou released Y/n's throat, causing (M/n) to fall back on to the bed, whimpering. "I j-just wanted to b-be-" The ash-blonde landed a harsh slap on the (h/c) male's ass, tears forming in (M/n)'s eyes.

"Hush." Katsuki growled lowly, the  (e/c) male whimpering quietly.

Katsuki rubbed his tip against the smaller's entrance before pushing all the way in, (M/n)'s mouth opening in a silent moan as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Katsuki wasted no time in quickly and brutally thrusting into (M/n), the sound of their skin slapping together and their moans mixing together filling the empty space. "pl-plEAsee sl-slOW downn-nGh!" (M/n) whined. However, Katsuki was paying no mind to the (h/c) male. He was simply focused on drilling (M/n)'s inside and keeping him complete and absolute heaven.

The ash-blonde slammed into the smaller male's prostate, making him cry out. "C-closEe! m-More da-daDdy PleasE!-AgH!" Katsuki continued to pound mercilessly into (M/n)'s prostate, absolutely demolishing him. "C-CuMmmmmm, I-I'm c-cUmminnng!"

"No!-" Bakugou hissed, grabbing the smaller's erection and putting his thumb over the slit, preventing (M/n) from cumming. "I'm not close yet." He hissed and the (e/c) male whined loudly in protest.

"Katsukii..!- P-Please!"

The ash-blonde continued to slam into the smaller mercilessly, using him for his own pleasure as he knew the younger male loved it.
M/n's eyes rolled into the back of his head, his body convulsing as he had a dry orgasm.

"D-Daddy..!" The e/c male moaned loudly, Katsuki still pounding his prostate. "Fuck..so..t-tight.." He groaned, coming close to his climax.

"S-Shit I'm close, hang on baby"
M/n whimpered as Bakugou removed his finger from the smaller's slit, who immediately came with a loud moan. The taller slammed in a few more times until finally finishing inside of the male under him with a moan.

---------------------------------------------------

Bakugou calmly washed his partner in the tub, cleaning every bit of him before wrapping a towel around him and helping him get out. The h/c was carried to the bed, which now had clean sheets on it, and gently placed down. The ash-blonde got some clothes and dressed the smaller.

"Get under the blankets.." Katsuki calmly stated before crawling into bed next to his boyfriend.

"I-I love you Katsuki." M/n finally mustered up the courage to say. "I love you too, nerd." Was all that was heard as they both drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!

847 words!