Chapter 1

Sarah's POV

I had always wanted to be fat. I loved eating as much as I could, I loved the sight of the fat rolls on my thighs. I loved being fat in general. However, I just couldn't get to the weight she desired. I worked at a coffee shop at the edge of my town and was barley making ends meet. So when one day I saw a flyer saying, " Medical Equipment Tester, Free Food, Lodging, Medical Care!", I couldn't turn it down.
When I went to the address listed on the flyer I was taken aback, the facility was huge and completely white. Everything, even the windows were white. I walked in the front door and saw a lady working a the reception desk.
"I'm looking to apply for the job on the flyer," I said.
"Ok follow me'" the nice receptionist said back, smiling at me.
The receptionist and I went down a series of hallways, turning and twisting lots of different ways. When we finically got to the room, there was a man there. The man looked to be in his late 40s and had a long red beard.
" Hello there, you must be here for the new job. I'm Dr. Gorly,"
" Nice to meet you Doctor, if you don't mind me asking what does this job entail?" I asked hesitantly.
" We are looking to hire someone to be a permanent test subject on weight gain," the doctor said with a smile.
Yay! Finally a place where I can get to the weight I want to be! And they're willing to pay me! Wow how lucky can I get?
"How exactly does the weight gain work?" I asked, now more excited.
" You will be tested to see how much weight a human can take before bursting. You will be hooked up to a numerous amount of machines to keep you alive and will be unconscious for the rest of your life. We will put a extremely high calorie liquid through a feeding tube all day everyday either till you pop or you die of old age. You will not be able to walk, talk, or open your eyes ever again and won't be able to breath, go to bathroom or even keep your heart beating without the help of a machine. Your family or the people closest to you will be payed a hefty amount every month you are here. The catch is that once you agree you can't back out, you are stuck here until you die," Dr. Gorly said, still with a huge smile on his face.
Until I die?! That can't be right. I want to be that fat but at the cost of my entire life? Which do I choose?
Five minutes passed as I thought about my decision, a skinny life or a fat half-life?
I made my decision I would rather die fat than life a skinny life, a life not worth living.
" I will do it Doctor," I said nervously.
The Doctor looked at me in shock, he had been looking for a person for this job for over 3 years and now someone wanted to do it.
" Please sign this contract that states that you consent to this procedure," Dr Gorly said.
I signed the contract as fast as I could before I could change my mind
" Ok then we will get started right away, you may have a 5 minute phone call with you family to tell them about your decision and say goodbye, I will see you then," the doctor said as he left the room.
I called my family and said my goodbyes and Dr Gorly got me peeped for my procedure. I was rolled into the room I would be in forever on the biggest be I have ever seen. It barley fit through the massive door and took up the entirety of the huge room.
" I will now put you under the anesthesia, this is your final moments as a conscious human, any last words?" Dr Gorly said through his surgical gear.
I though for a moment and then said to the doctors in the room, " Bring it on!"