No Homo

Kuroo P.O.V

Me and Bokuto have been best bro's since middle school, we didn't have an opportunity to discuss what high school we were going to too continue playing Volleyball so in the end we were separated.

That didn't stop the feelings I have for him to stop growing though and sometimes I wonder.....is it really 'no homo'?

"Kuroo you're spacing out, let's go." My childhood friend Kenma says pulling his game out. "Oh sorry." We began leaving the club room as it was Yaku's turn to lock up today and for some odd reason he wouldn't let Lev leave yet. Poor kid, he is really exhausted, but he shouldn't be so ass so he doesn't have to train that hard.

As we were walking I couldn't stop thinking about Bokuto and the upcoming training camp. I was really excited to see him again....and wondering if I should confess...what if he doesn't see me in that way though??? Then that means I ruined our friendship for no reason, because of my stupid feelings...

"What are you thinking about?" Kenma asked looking up from his game. "Huh?" I asked snapped from the negative thoughts.

"You're never this quiet, that means you're stressing about something...plus you have a pained look on your face.." Kitten is so observant, but yea he allows me to vent to him, as I do the same thing for him, we're best friends after all.

"Oh, yea, just thinking."

"I can see that."

I sighed, I don't wanna tell him about it just yet. "It's nothing, I'll tell you later. This is where we part, bye kitten." I wave and he nods as we go our separate ways.

As soon as I got home I greeted my mom and took a hot shower to clear my mind. I was soon in my room finishing my homework which didn't take very long. When I put my work away I got a notif, I knew exactly who that was.

BO🦉😲

BO🦉😲

HEY HEY HEY BROOOO

Me

BROO

BO🦉😲

😕 Where's the other 2 O's do you not love me anymore ☹️🥺

Bokuto pleeeeaaseeee!~

Me

BROOOOOOOOOO OF COURSE I STILL LOVE YOU BROOOOO❤

BO🦉😲

🤧❤ love you too that scared me dude also no homo?

Haha....no...

Me

Yea no homo 😎

BO🦉😲

Oh I forgot why I texted you 🤔 whatever I don't need a reason to talk to my bro 😌

Me

That's cool and all but what if it was like...important 😶