Teaparty {Fefnep}

(A/N) Sorry for not updating yall, my mind has been blank for weeks x-x. Anyways, here's fefnep! I won't be doing Feferi's typing quirk 'cus 1: It's hard to read (at least to me sry-), and 2: It's really hard for me to type out T~T. I will be using Nepeta's though, minus the threes as E's. Anyway, hope you enjoy it! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//Third person//

It was just like any other day, until a certain troll had an idea. 

arsenicCatnip began pestering cuttlefishCuller:
AC: :33< Hey Fefurry!
CC: Hello Nepeta! How are you doing? 38)
AC: :33< AC is doing quite well, and thanks her furrend for asking, and asks her furrend how she is doing. 
CC: I'm doing quite swimmingly if I do say so myself!
AC: :33<AC is delighted to hear that she is doing well, and wants to ask Fefurry something!
CC: What is it Nepeta?
AC::33< AC would like to know if Fefurry would like to come to her tea party!
CC: That sounds wonderfin! I would love to 38)
AC: :33<AC is happy to hear this and is very excited!
AC: :33<AC can't wait to see her later!
CC: Sea you later! 38)
arsenicCatnip ceased pestering cuttlefishCuller.

Nepeta was happy that her flush-crush was coming over for her tea party since everyone else she asked either didn't respond or was busy doing something else. She was especially happy since it was her flush crush. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect for when she came over, so she set up the table fancier than she usually does since it was just gonna be her and Feferi. 

Meanwhile, Feferi was as happy as a dolphin that had just found some shiny sunken treasure. She had felt red for Nepeta for quite a while now, and wanted to confess to her. She had been waiting for a good moment to confess but she could never find the confidence to do so. So today she promised herself that today would be the day that she finally told Nepeta her feelings. 

||Wonderful Timeskip||

It was time for Nepeta's tea party and both of them were quite excited. They both had red feelings for each other but neither of them knew they felt the same. That's why they both took this opportunity to tell each other their feelings. 

As Feferi knocks on the door of Nepeta's hive, the door quickly opened as she stands in the doorway. ":33< Fefurry! You made it! No one else wanted to come so it's just us." (yeah I'm not doing her third-person thing from now on-) "That's fine, it'll still be fun!" The girls laughed a bit as Nepeta lead Feferi to the table. It was set up quite well. Teacups sitting on small platters, a snack tray with graham crackers and other small cookies, and even a small vase of flowers in the middle. " :33< Tadaa! I hope you like it!" Nepeta said with a smile on her face with small tints of olive on her cheeks. "Oh my! It's adorabubble!" Feferi said with the olive color becoming more visible on Nepeta's face. 

||another timeskip I'm lazy sorry-||

The two girls had been talking over tea and snacks for about three hours now, not really talking about something specific, just hanging out and enjoying themselves. They had been talking for a few hours when Feferi remembered what she was gonna do. "Hey, uhm...Nepeta? Can I tell you somefin?" She said with her cheeks starting to turn a light fuchsia color. ":33< What is it Fefurry? Is there something wrong?" The smaller girl asked. "No no! It's just I have somefin really important to tell you.." The olive blood was confused. "I may have uhm.." she stopped and mumbles something that she couldn't quite hear. ":33< What?" The fuchsia blood took a deep breath. " I'm red for you" She said as her face turned pink and as she covered it with her hands. Nepeta smiled wide as her face turned an olive color. She pounced onto Feferi and hugged her. ":33< I'm red for you too!" She exclaimed, face now the same color as her blood. "R-REALLY?! I'M SO GLUBBING HAPPPY!". The two girls hugged, still on the floor from Nepeta pouncing on her. She kissed he cheek and they just laid there, laugh to themselves. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update! I'm not really sure if I like this one or not. But if you do please vote for it! Thanks for reading! Ily you all(platonicaly)!

-Phantom