Quirk swap

So Jirou has the creation quirk and earphone jack. Like Momo she can create and object using her body fat. She has very sensitive ears as well being able to retract her earphone jacks at will. Momo is quirkless. Also if I have a slash qw next to the topic then it means quirk swap. So she will be like this. She is thicker enough for mineta to flirt with her just like the other girls.

"Can I be in your group?" Kyouka asked todoroki shyly, not used to talking to boys. "Sure." Shoto replied with his normal what ever voice but was secretly happy she was going to be in his group.

"Ok ready. Set. Go!!" Midnight yelled, giving the teens a signal to start running.

"Kaminari. Now." Hagakori yelled to kaminari who then said "Hope you make something strong Kyouka. 1.3 million bults!!" He yelled as kyouka was making a electric proof blanket big enough to cover there team. From outside of the blanket Todoroki's team could hear the screams of pain and the sound of electricity.

At the end there team won the race, and it was lunch time so everyone walked out to the much room eat there food. "Hey you guys have you seen kyouka, she should be the first to eat after all" todoroki asked his teammates which earned him a mild tease from his teammates. "She said she would be on the roof." Iida answered pointing upward.

Grabbing his food along with some for jirou with caution he went up to the roof to find kyouka wrapped in a thin blanket which he assumed she made. "Hey Jirou you know you can't use your quirk unless you eat you know!" Todoroki yelled soon sitting next to jirou and handing her food.

"Are you o-" Todoroki was about to ask but was cut off when he felt a light weight leaning on his shoulder. He quickly discovered was kyouka. Not wanting her to catch a cold he picked her up bridle syle, soon he arrived at her room. With a very careful movement he dropped her off on the bed. Before walking always he found something holding his hand and tugging him back down.

With quick movement kyouka help him tight with her legs wrapped around his waist and his head on her chest. "Well I guess I might as well enjoy this." And with that Shoto drifted into deep sleep in the arms of the girl he liked.