Our Promise, Sousuke x Reader

"Where the hell is Sousuke?" You mumbled to yourself. You were at the train station waiting for your boyfriend Sousuke to show up so you could have your date. You guys were going to Shinjuku Gyoen to have a picnic together. Usually, you were very patient when it comes to waiting, but if he didn't come here right now, you would lose it. "I'm gonna kill him if he doesn't come here"

Suddenly, you felt strong arms wrap around you from the back. You turned around to see Sousuke smiling down at you. It wasn't just any gentle warm welcome, it felt like he squished you from underneath. "Wow, I didn't know you'd be that impatient" He moved you around a little bit with you still in his arms. "Sousuke, seriously, you got me worried" You sighed, pushing away from him. "You look hot by the way." He commented. You were wearing a (f/c) v-neck shirt with black leggings and over your leggings, was denim blue shorts so you could cover your you know what. "Thanks, but we need to go, the train's coming"

You took his hand and led the way. As soon as you entered the train going to Shinjuku, you found two seats and decided to sit on one of them so Sousuke could sit beside you. You put your earphones on and decided to read a book.

On the way to Shinjuku, Sousuke noticed some perverts looking at you. He instantly got mad and took action. He grabbed your waist, pulled you closer and kissed the top of your head. Your face heated up and when you looked up you saw that Sousuke was shooting daggers at a random group of people. (I don't mean it literally!) You were about to ask him why he did it, but your stop just arrived (Is that what you call it? Idk). You decided to ask him later. After you stepped out of the train, you took his hand and intertwined it with yours.

-TIME SKIPUH TO DESTINATION-

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" You and Sousuke had just arrived at the famous Shinjuku Gyoen. It had big cherry blossoms trees surrounding numerous lawn areas. The leaves were dancing gracefully in the wind and there weren't that much people there, it was a peaceful enviroment. You decided to look for a spot to rest and eat.

You finally found a spot that was at the far corner of one of the areas, it was mostly surrounded by cherry blossome trees and there were zero people there, making it the perfect place to have some privacy. You sat down and started to set up the picnic while Sousuke was roaming around and observing the place. As you stood up in order to call Sousuke, he grabbed your waist and pulled you close. "Wah!! Sousuke what was that for?" You got no response from him, so you asked again "Why did you kiss my forehead a while ago during the train ride?" He finally responded and said "Because.... Some pervs were staring at you" Suddenly, he felt you remove yourself from his grip and you started laughing. Sousuke raised his eyebrow, confused of why you were laughing.

"Were you jealous?" You asked in a teasing voice. He just looked away, embarassed of what he just said. "So you were!!!" With the way he was acting now, he was completely adorable. You tiptoed a little bit so you could get his face in your hands. He looked straight into your (e/c) eyes as you said "I appreciate you protecting me, but you didn't need to do that. You know how many girls look at you everyday? Like hundreds!" He chuckled at that thought and you laughed too. You got serious again and continued. "Yet, you're still with me right now and I promise you'll be with me forever"

Without any warning, he grabbed your waist and kissed you with passion. As he pulled away, he told you "You're mine. And you'll be mine until the end of time. You're not going anywhere, except for my arms. Promise?" You nodded your head and smiled. "Now let's eat! Come on Sousuke, I made the best sandwiches" And he just laughed at his silly girlfriend, who he loves to pieces.

I'm done!!!! FINALLY!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this, please don't mind the errors or wrong spellings. I will fix it soon. I can't believe I'm saying this but, It'll be a month or so until the next one-shot will be posted. I'm so sorry but my exams are coming so my parents took away my gadgets and won't return it to me until exams are over. But don't worry! I'll try my best to think of an idea for the next one and write it as soon as my gadgets will be given to me. Thank you so much for everyone who continues to read my stories. I appreciate it. Ok, bye guys! See you in the next one-shot.

Next one: I'm not yet sure