I have found the one

Soda goes to receive the food and fait send it to her because he can't dare to distribute pan while she is writing her fanfic.

Tommorow morning

Inside  drama hall

      Ohm enters inside angrily he seems really annoyed. Plume is sitting infront
Stage sit and use phone because till now no one was inside practicing. Ohm stands on stage inforont of a flower vase plume can see everything by sitting but he is just listening to song.

Soda: Hello Phi (Sawdee kha P' ohm)

Ohm is angry so he doesn't reply and takes the water bottle inforont angrily.

Soda: what happened to you just tell me ? P' you don't look well are you sick. I said that I'm fine.

Pan was seeing all their conversation so she also join them.

Pan: You must let us know if something happens.why are you hiding it from us ? By the way, let me tell you a thing don't overwork yourself.

Soda: yeah, Your face looks terrible today. Why don't you go home and rest ?

Ohm suddenly shouts and hit the vase inforont.

Ohm: I told you both already, I'm fine!

Flower vase breakes into pieces. By making loud sound which was able to scared two girls and draw the attantion of  plume.

Soda & pan: Are you okay ? Why were you so incautious ?

Chimon: What happened to you two ?

Pan: ohm hit the flower vase and hurt himself.
Soda: There are broken pieces over there. Be careful with your steps.

Chimon now talks with ohm
Chimon: Are you okay  ? You don't seem okay.
Ohm: I'm okay

Pan: you see. I told you already. If you are unwell, don't hide it away.

Chimon: I will clean up the broken pieces everywhere.

Ohm: No need. I can do myself.
Chimon: just take rest they are broken pieces I can take care . Nothing is too heavy.

Pan: let's go
And takes ohm out from the room

Soda : Thank you chi

She also followed pan. Now chimon is collecting the broken pieces. The room is complete silent plume is seeing all the events silently. Suddenly vin enters the room and close the door with full force. Making the loudest sound it could make. The chimon good scared by sudden noise and drop on pieces which hit is finger. It's bleeding now.

Vin: chimon , I brought some snacks wanna eat together.

His eyes suddenly caught chimon's bleeding finger. He just run to see it.

Vin: what happened to you ?
Chimon: Nothing phi. It's just a slight wound.
Vin: it's not okay at all. You are bleeding. Wait for me.

He said that and leave the room. Chimon was seeing the wound suddenly soda enters.

Soda: Where has he gone ? Why he has to be rushed ?

By moving her head towards chimon's fingers.

Soda: o my God ! My friend is hurt what should we do with it ?