02-Gone Wrong

"Wow, you're really good," Charli says after we finish the whole routine flawlessly.

"Thanks, you too," I reply.

"Do you want to learn how to do a walkover before we finish?" Charli suggests.

"Of course," I answer.

After we practice for some time, I feel ready to try it myself.

"Can I try to do it myself?" I ask.

"Of course," Charli says.

I get ready and lean forward to jump, but suddenly, I feel my head hitting the floor, and everything goes black.

Charli's POV

OMG! I need to call Bryce.

Bryce: Hey Charli, what's wrong?

Charli: I don't know what happened, but I tried to teach Lorelai a walkover, and then she hit the floor and passed out.

Bryce: Oh no, Jaden and I are on our way.

Charli: Thank you, Bryce.

Call ended

minutes later, I hear a car outside. Bryce and Jaden come running in.

"I'm so sorry, Bryce. I don't know what happened?" I say.

"You don't need to apologize; it's not your fault," Bryce answers.

"Let me drive you home," Jaden offers.

Bryce's POV

Oh no, my little angel.

I carry her to her bed and grab some ice from the freezer, putting it in a dish towel and laying it on her forehead.

Lorelai's POV

As I wake up, I can feel something cold on my forehead and someone holding my hand. I open my eyes to see all the boys staring at me.

"Holy shit, you guys gave me a heart attack," I say.

Bryce gives me a tight hug, and all the other boys join.

"Guys, I can't breathe," I say, and they laugh.

"Do you know who I am?" Bryce asks.

"Yes, you're my dad," I say, and Bryce turns around to the boys.

"She said it, I'm her father," he announces, turning back to me with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"It's nothing, Princess," he answers, giggling.

"Now, can I please get this ice off my forehead?" I request.

"Of course," Jaden says, removing it.

That's when I feel the pain.

"What happened to me?" I ask.

"You tried to do a walkover, and then you hit your head," Bryce explains.

"Okay, now can I please take a nap without being watched?" I ask.

The boys leave, and I find my phone and download TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. Then I make a TikTok before going to bed.

Meanwhile, downstairs

"Did you guys hear it? She called me dad," Bryce says, jumping in joy.

"We all heard it, but just a question, what was special about Lorelai?" Anthony asks.

"Well, she just seemed so real and genuine, and I just knew I couldn't leave those puppy eyes behind," Bryce explains.

"I dibs on being her mama," Anthony declares.

"Fine," Blake says disappointed.

"Hey, you can be the hot auntie?" Anthony suggests.

"Hey guys, I just got a follow from an account called Lorelai.Hall," Bryce says, smiling.

"She follows all of us," Josh answers.

"That's not what I mean, look at the last name," Bryce says.

"That's sweet," Jaden says.

Lorelai's POV

As I wake up, I can feel that I'm in a bad mood.

"Dinner," Bryce says, opening my door.

As I come down, all the boys sit around the table. I still have a huge headache and feel kind of dizzy. While we eat, the boys keep trying to talk to me.

"Can you guys please leave me alone!" I say as I run to my room, smacking the door and sliding down, sitting with my back against it.

Meanwhile, downstairs

"Shit, am I a bad dad?" Bryce asks.

"Bryce, listen to me. You are the best dad in the world. Just give her some time. Let me try and talk to her," Jaden suggests.

Jaden's POV

As I come up, I knock at the door.

"Go away!" she says.

"Listen, Lorelai. When I first moved into Sway, I dealt with a lot of health struggles. The thing that helped me first was smoking, but another thing that helped me even better was finding a hobby I love. I like singing."

Lorelai unlocks the door.

When I come in, I notice the cuts on her forearms.

"Lorelai, when did you do this?"

"Right before you came."

"Listen, if you ever think about cutting, come into my room and talk. I know how you feel."

She then gives me a very tight, loving hug.

(Time skip 1 month)

One month has now gone by. I love the boys, and I don't get mad that often anymore. Me and Jaden have gotten really close; he's like my best friend but my brother, if that makes sense.

I just woke up, and today I plan to go swimming in a bikini that me and Avani bought on my first day.

I take a shower and get dressed in some jeans and a boyfriend tee. One thing I love about Bryce is that he doesn't care about what I wear.

Tomorrow, I'm going to start at a new school. At the orphanage, they had a school, but I haven't been in school since I came here because I have used this month to get confident with my new life.

I sometimes call Bryce, dad just to see his smile, but I feel more confident with Bryce.

"Good morning, Dad," I say and kiss his cheek as I sit down between him and Jaden.

I hug all the boys.

"So, how is my favorite daughter?" Bryce asks.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," I say and smile.

"I just need to warn you, in an age like yours, some people just want to hang out with you because you have us like family," Bryce says.

"I know," I say.

hey guys, yayyy new chapter

what do you think about the Jaden and Elle friendship?

im gonna try and post one chapter everyday cause i have a lot of chapters cause i started to write this one in November<3

remember to vote and comment

<LAURA>