CHAPTER 2- Drunk Dial☎️

♡ liked by naileadevora, ravon and 3,147,987 otherslarray @oliviaadams if only you could paint that sway boy's nails💅

larray @oliviaadams if only you could paint that sway boy's nails💅

brycehall woahhh olivia has a crush on me?
   addisonraee you make me doubt my choices😤

swaylove waitt @oliviaadams has her eyes on one of my mans?

potterdaddy you don't deserve brady, gth

oliviaadams you're so annoying😭
   larray loveyou

joshrichards @oliviaadams let's talk about this on #BFFs
_____________________________________________

Noah's pov

"It's so insane about Olivia" blake cried while munching onto his protein bar.

"What about Olivia?" Noah asked while getting the protein powder off the shelf.

"Do you not No-ah?" Griffin asked while showing Noah Larri's latest post.

Noah grinned as he read the caption off the post, and replied w a pout, "I hope it's not Blake, 'cause I'll fight anyonee who tries to steal my man"

Blake teased Noah w a flying kiss.

_____________________________________________

Olivia's pov

"Can you stop w the stress eating? Noone will figure out it was for Noah" Larri groaned.

Olivia moaned while throwing a cheeto at Larri, "Do you seriously not realize the consequences? I'm actually afraid of what prank Bryce might pull up on me."

Larri let out a laugh, and took out a bottle of tequila from the cupboard and cried, "now stop whining and give me a hug"

Olivia rushed in for a quick hug and snatched the bottle out of Larri's hands.

After an hour of drinking, the door bell rang and Olivia opened the door just to find out that she had invited every tiktoker to her home, including the swayla.

_____________________________________________

I can't make the next chap's concept more obvious hahaaha, HELP