Six

I woke up and checked what time it was, it was about eleven-thirty. I got up and Elio was laying by the door in his bed, he woke up when I walked past him and followed me to the kitchen. I poured him some more food and gave him water, I sat on the couch and played with him for awhile.

Timotheé "What are you doing?"
Vee "Playing with Elio and watching TV."
Timotheé "I thought someone was here."
Vee "Nope, imma go get changed though."
Timotheé "Where you going?"
Vee "Imma go get some coffee, wanna come?"
Timotheé "Yeah."

I got up and Elio followed me and sat outside the closet. I put on this little dark blue dress and some boots. I walked out into the bathroom and Timotheé looked at me.

Timotheé "Your wearing that?"
Vee "Yeah? You like it?"
Timotheé "Yeah, you look hot."

I did some light makeup and curled my hair a little, I asked Timotheé to take some pictures of him and this was my favorite picture he took:

Timotheé "Your very beautiful you know that right?"
Vee "Nah, never been told that in my life."
Timotheé "Sucks for you."

I laughed and grabbed my bag and phone, I grabbed the apartment keys and Timotheé opened the door.

Timotheé "Where are we going exactly?"
Vee "Well after I get coffee, I have to go on set for awhile."
Timotheé "You didn't tell me?"
Vee "You can stay, it'll only be an hour or two."
Timotheé "You sure?"
Vee "Yes! Plus you can leave whenever you want."

I walked into starbucks and ordered my drink, I also ordered a cake pop and then I grabbed my drink and Timotheé was taking pictures with some fans. They noticed me and ran up to me.

Girl "Can we please get a picture!"
Girl 2 "We literally love you so much! We love the way you dress."
Vee "Thank you my loves."

We took some pictures and then they left, I started eating my cake pop and handed Timotheé my coffee so he could hold it.

Vee "I'm too famous for you."
Timotheé "Nah, I'm an actor so people will notice me more!"
Vee "You sure?"
Timotheé "Yeah why?"
Vee "Look up on the screen right there, whose that?"

I pointed to a screen ahead of his and he looked up and saw me on the screen.

Timotheé "What the fuck!"
Vee "Told you."
Timotheé "Wait Vee, how come you didn't tell me about this? This is amazing!"
Vee "It was a surprise! I had to get you to walk down the street somehow. I don't have to be on set. But there's me on the big screen! Proud of me?"
Timotheé "Yes! You deserved this!"

He kissed me and then he took some pictures of me in front of the screen, I sent the pictures to the group chat and my mom. We continued walking down the street and I went into this little shop, they had some cute clothes so I bought a couple.

Girl "Are you the model up there on the screen?"
Vee "Yeah."
Girl "I knew you looked familiar! Can I get a picture?"
Vee "Of course!"

She took a picture of us and then gave me the clothes, I walked outside and Timotheé grabbed my bag. I checked my phone to see who was texting me and it was the group chat, they wanted to have dinner already. We all agreed to meet up at Syds house in about a couple hours.

Timotheé "Let's go home then, so you can start getting ready."
Vee "Okay!"

He grabbed my hand and we started walking home, it was kinda nice outside but I would get cold every once in awhile. I drank some of my coffee and then my mom called, she was very excited for me and my grandparents were just as happy.

We were back the apartment and I changed, I changed into this other dress but it was black, I put some jewelry on and went to the living room.

Vee "T you ready?"
Timotheé "Yeah, hold on."

I played with Elio while waiting for him, I checked to see if he had any food left and he had a little so I put more in and water. I walked to the door and grabbed the keys, and Timotheé walked over to me.

Timotheé "Vee you didn't turn the Tv off."
Vee "Leave it!"
Timotheé "Why?"
Vee "Elio likes watching secret life of pets!"
Timotheé "Babe, hes a cat."
Vee "Leave it Timmy Tim!"
Timotheé "Okay let's go, Elio have fun watching your movie!"

I laughed and opened the door and walked down to the elevator.

Timotheé "Hate you for that Venus Delmonico!"
Vee "Hey hey hey! No need to use my full name Mr. Chalamet! Plus you got my last name wrong."
Timotheé "No i didn't, did I say it wrong?"
Vee "Yeah it's pronounced Chalamet."
Timotheé "O yeah! I could I forgot I have a beautiful wife."
Vee "Mhmm."

We walked out the apartment building and headed for the subway and waited for it. Syd didn't live too far, she lived about an hour away but we could get there by subway for 30 minutes and walk the other 30.

Timotheé "Instead of walking I can call us a cab."
Vee "Yeah that's fine."

I walked into the subway and sat down, Timotheé sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. We didn't talk much the entire ride, I was just scrolling through Instagram and answering some work emails..