| - winter - | fluff

↽   💚   ⇁

hey everyone! this one-shot wasn't requested, i just thought of writing it. anyway, i hope you enjoy it, and this book will be lowercase intended.

enjoy!

keywords:

(m/n) - your name

(l/n) - your last name

(e/c) - your eye color

↽ 💚 ⇁

it was winter, my favorite season, i just loved winter, the snow, the cold wind hitting my face while i was building snowmen, the hot chocolate-milk, and how can we forget christmas! winter is just perfect overall.

i was building a snowman, in front of my house, giving it a christmas-like decoration, while building it, i saw my boyfriend, clay, drive-by. he stopped his car in the parking lot near my house, and started running towards me, he eventually slipped on ice and fell. which only made me laugh.

i started going in clay's direction, still laughing.

"are you alright?" - i asked, still laughing from his fall earlier.

"yeah, thank's for asking." - he said giggling, it was the cutest giggle i've ever heard, i eventually helped him get up, cleaning the snow that got on his green, fluffy jacket.

"i love you." - i said, hugging him, i could notice snowflakes falling near us, it was honestly beautiful, my life was perfect,  i had a beautiful boyfriend, and it was just nice. "i love you too." - he said, hugging me back, we stayed like this for what seemed like hours, and it felt so good! i felt so safe on his arms.

i looked up, kissing clay's nose, making both of us giggle.

"(m/n)," - he stated, making me look in his green eyes. - "have i ever told you that i love you?" - he asked me, making me laugh at his dumb question.

"you're so dumb, babe." - i said, smashing my lips with his, my hands around his neck, cupping his cheeks to deepen our kiss, only separating our lips when we were out of air. "what about we go inside? it's pretty cold out here." - i questioned clay, he just nodded and we went inside, holding hands.

we went inside, he straight up sat on the couch, while i went make some hot-chocolate for both of us, so we could just cuddle and watch some movies. "(m/n)." - he called me, i just answered with a hum. - "can you come here?" - he asked, i waited a bit for the hot chocolate to be done, and went to clay. - "yeah?" - i asked while putting the hot chocolate on the little coffee table i had, he smiled, hugged me, and sat on the couch, taking me with him, making me fall on the couch with him, he just giggled. - "clay," - i called him out, on a serious tone. - "have i ever told you that you're dumb?" - we both laughed.

"i love you, babe." - i said to clay, looking up, his green eyes staring at my (e/c) ones. "say "i love you" one more time, i swear..." - he threatened me in a joyful way. - "what do you swear about?" - i asked teasingly. - "i swear that i'll kiss you." - he said, almost falling in a laugh.

"i love you."

he instantly kissed me, gripping the back of my hair with his hand, stroking it slightly, my hands were on his cheeks, my thumbs stroking his soft and smooth skin, i reached the back of his head with one hand, while the other was still on his cheek, pulling our bodies even more close to each other, leaving almost no space between us.

we just stayed like that, for the rest of the night, watching movies, cuddling, hugging, kissing, laughing, saying "i love you." to each other and, we eventually fell asleep, with me resting my head on his chest.

↽ 💚 ⇁ 

hello again! i hope you enjoyed this one-shot, ill be doing more soon, i just loved writing this, so, yeah, i guess that's it. sorry if it has grammar errors, if you find one please tell me, i'll edit it asap.

also if you don't want your request to show up in the comments, you can send me a private message! alright goodbye lol.

if you feel like voting, please do, it encourages us to write more.

word count: 702.

↽ 💚 ⇁