Chapter 3

George's new flat was much larger and comfortable than his old one. Unlike yours, it had no cameras in the halls which were put in my the government. You sat on the sofa and George sat next to you. He smiled and rubbed your lips gently. "The memory of you kept me going" he whispered. "I love you. I didn't say that enough before I was taken"

"I love you too George" you murmured. He kissed you gently and started to stroke your hair. 

"Where you hurt anywhere else?" he whispered. 

You shook your head. "Good" he murmured. He kissed you again, this time more passionately, pushing you down on the sofa. Your lips moved together, you had missed him and he had missed you too. 

"I'm still handcuffed" you murmured.  George chuckled and slowly brought you up, taking the key he unlocked it and put it on the side.

"You must be starving love" he said.  At that, your stomach growled and he smirked. He put his hand on your stomach. "You lost weight" he murmured. 

"Yeah, rationing is a bitch. I only got small meals a good day" you muttered.

George looked concerned and quickly rushed off. He started to cook something and you got up to see what. It was your favourite food. He had remembered. 

You sat with him, eating the food. It was the first proper meal you had in a while and your stomach was doing flips in happiness. "How can I thank you for this?" you mumbled.

"Just you being safe is enough for me" he said, pushing his glasses up on his nose. "I want to warn you though. If you try to leave without me then you will be caught and be sent to a labour camp." You nodded. "I am glad you understand" he said and forked some of the food. 

"What do I do for four years?" you ask suddenly. 

"Research, read, write" he thought. "For a day of each month, you need to go to a program which will try to program you to the dictatorship". You frowned.  "You must go or they send you to a camp"

"I'm lucky to have you" you whispered.  

George smiled. He took your hand and squeezed it. "Your memory is the only thing which keeps me going anymore" he muttered.  "But now you are here I have finally something to live for."

You stood and came over to him and kissed him gently. "I'm sorry" you mumble. "I wish I was there". Gently George tugged you onto his lap and held onto your back while your hands laid on his chest. You started to kiss further. Now your hands were not cuffed you could stroke his hair and hug yourself close to him. The chair creaked in annoyance as George leaned back on it. 

He smiled and stroked your cheek before picking you up. "Now darling" he said "TV or sex?" 

You laughed and thought. "Both?" you asked. "Sex first"

George chuckled and kissed you again. He had got stronger.  "May I use some extras?" he asked, pulling you toward the bed. 

"Extras?" you ask.

He moved toward a cupboard and pulled out a blindfold and some more gentle handcuffs. "I think I developed something from work" he muttered and chuckled.

You thought for a second. "Sure" you said.