Six

Jungkook Pov

The sound of alarm woke me up from my sleep as I got up still kind of sleepy and headed towards my bathroom to do my morning routine and changed into this

headed downstairs to make breakfast for myself.

Just when I was done eating I heard a car honking and I knew already that it was jin hyung and hobi hyung. I took my phone and headed outside and locked the door before heading to the car.

I saw jin hyung and hobi hyung waving at me so I smiled and waved back and sat in the back seat of the car as usual and we headed towards the school.

On reaching the school I went to my locker to get all the books I needed for the lesson and we all got in the class together.

I saw taehyung, jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung and namjoon hyungs seats empty that means they were still not in the class and the lessons will start in 15 minutes so me and the hyungs were talking about random things.

Just when the class was about to start  I heard the classroom door opening and I looked towards it and saw all of them entering the class panting.

Jimin Pov

I woke up by someone banging on my door and got up and opened the door still half asleep, "yah why are you banging on the do-" I wasn't able to finish myself and namjoon hyung interrupted me "yah jimin quickly get ready we are late today we won't even have time to eat breakfast!" He said and quickly rushed downstairs.

My eyes widened and I saw the time and rushed towards the bathroom, quickly did my morning routine and changed into

(Ignore the glasses)

And quickly headed downstairs with my backpack, I saw everyone was hurrying here and there so I quickly made myself coffee and we all headed towards the car.

I don't know how all of us were late today maybe we shouldn't have stayed up late but still we reached school five minutes early but when we entered the school like yesterday students were staring at us and even when the classes were about to start the corridor was not empty.

So we pushed past the students and quickly took the books we needed and headed or more of ran towards the classroom. "Ugh these annoying students can't even give space to run" mumbled Yoongi hyung.

"WE MADE IT TO THE CLASS ON TIME" shout whispered tae to me and I just nodded and when we opened the classroom door all the students attention was on us and I did not like it. "Imma suck all of their blood if they wouldn't stop staring at us" said Yoongi hyung clearly annoyed by the students and also grumpy because he had to wake up from his precious sleep.

We all went to our seats and sat down just then hoseok or that's what his name is I guess turned around and started talking to taehyung and I decided to pay a little attention to their conversation because I have nothing else to do and they seem nice enough to be friends with after all even if they aren't nice I don't give a damn because I am strong enough to defeat all of them at once if something ever happens which is unlikely to happen.

Jungkook Pov

When they all entered all the students started staring at them. They all ignored the students and came to their seats. Hobi hyung asked them "yah taehyung why are you late today" turning to look at taehyung whose desk was behind us. "Today all of us woke up pretty late somehow so we are a little late but still the class hasn't started so it's fine" said taehyung smiling who was also interested in the conversation.

Just when jin hyung was about to say something the teacher entered and started teaching and the whole lesson went by like this with me focusing on some parts of the lesson and zoning the other half lesson and this is how the other also lessons passed by and it was finally time for break.

We all quickly kept all our books in our locker and I stayed close to hyungs in case I might get bullied but today when mark passed by he just glared at me but did nothing. I guess it's because of what jimin did yesterday.

On reaching the lunchroom we went to our usual table with the others joining too.

"Hey jungkook I did not talk to you today at all" said taehyung excitedly and happily as if he wasn't tired at all. "Why the heck are you so cheerful every day taehyung just shut the heck up I wanna relax for as much as I can until the next lesson" grumbled Yoongi hyung grumpily slumping against his chair while lazily chewing on his sandwich with his eyes closed.
"Because I don't wanna be like you always grumpy grandpa" taehyung retorted back but Yoongi hyung just ignored him.

While they were arguing namjoon and jin hyung were talking and behaving as if they did not know taehyung and yoongi hyung and hobi hyung joined in the conversation with the two I was just sitting and drinking my banana milk when someone interrupted my chain of thoughts.

"Hey why are you not joining in the conversation is it boring?" I looked up at the owner of the voice and saw jimin looking at my direction. "I can ask the same to you" I said in a small voice and jimin hyung chuckled.

Jimin Pov

When we reached the table and all sat down all of them started talking and yoongi and Taehyung started their usual bickering. (I'll make jimin not call them hyung from now because my dumb ass totally forgot they are the same age lol I'm sorry).

I looked towards jungkook and saw him staring at them while in his own world so I said "Hey why are you not joining the conversation is it boring" and he replied with "I can ask you the same thing" and I just chuckled and thought why not get to know each other better and asked him to go outside with me. "Hey wanna go outside to get some fresh air, and we can get to know each other better" I said while looking at him and he was thinking for a while before he replied.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hey bunnies your author-nim is here. I am so sorry for updating after so long I'll try my best and this chapter is a little longer than the rest so enjoy.

I'll try to post by next week.

Please vote and comment you guys are silent readers and I don't like it please comment and tell me how the story is and I'll try to work harder.

Anyways I love you guys

Your author 💜💜💜💜