12

3months later ....ouuuu the baby is here !!!
November 11.

Bree pov

Breedagoat live 👁1.4
( I wish I never used my username name 😭)

Random 1: why you dissin nene

Random3: you a snake ...opp ass best friend.

Random4: you dirty how you fuck her ex , yeah you been hating on nene

Moneyyaya: pop your shit on that nasty hoe !!

Nbakd : nene will beat your ass like she did when y'all was in 5 th grade! Mmh yeah she told me .

Lovefornene: lmao kd ^^^

Mane fuck nene she was never my friend ! She mad I got her nigga talking about I got second leftover. BITCH but atleast he love me !

Ole dirty bitch . You need to sit you ugly , bad body build ass down for I have these slimes wipe your nose .

Cause at the end of the day why you worried about me and kentrell need to worry about who your baby daddy is you thot bitch .

Acting like you perfect nawl bitch I'm
Bout mine bitch and you know wassup with me . I said ending the live .

_____________________________

Jania pov

One more push ! The doctor yelled as I pulled for the last time .

-baby's crys -

You have a Beautiful baby girl .

Do you wanna do skin to skin . The doctor added

Yes ma'am I said as she placed baby ka'mya on me .

I think you broke my hand . Kd said as he held the ice pack on it .

Nigga you talking about your hand , look at mine . Brook said throwing up her hand .

I'm sorry y'all , it was so painful. And Im so sleepy.

Oh nene I stunk in got kentrell to sign the papers so your baby last name to be gaulden. Kd said

How tf did you do it ? Brook asked shooked

Me and brook thought nigga couldn't do it but he did . I mean he did keep his mouth closed about me being pregnant by kentrell so idk why I doubted him .

I just told the doctor I was the father in my last name was gaulden . He said like it was nothing

Me and brook started laughing.

The brought my daughter back in to me then gang and polo came in .

And I mean all gang even kentrell , I wish he would have brung that bitch Bree so I could do her ass like I did when we was younger.

Kentrell walked in then dropped some bags down and left .

Hey y'all . I spoke

Damn girl you look stressed. Ben said laughing

What you think she gone be looking good after she had a baby . Joe said said as he popped Ben in the forehead

You not suppose to tell a girl how she look after having a baby. He added