𝐑 𝐔 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 & 𝐑 𝐄 𝐆 𝐔 𝐋 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒

⊹ PERMANENT ⊹

⊹ PERMANENT ⊹

This is mandatory. PERMANENTLY follow @TheGemmeCommunity and your chosen designer. Give the designers a reward for making your lovely graphics! The designer's usernames and direct accounts will be tagged in the coming chapters. 

⊹ ADDITION ⊹ 

Don't skip this step. ADD this book to your private library in order to stay updated. Especially for the arrival of your order! It would greatly help us with the growth of our community if you would ADD this book to your public reading list as well. 

⊹ PUBLICITY ⊹ 

This is mandatory. I know it can seem bothersome, but we would greatly appreciate it if you could please give our book a shout out to increase the community's PUBLICITY. Let's bring in more forms! 

⊹ PATIENCE IS KEY ⊹ 

As all humans have a life of their own likewise the designers have personal lives to manage as well. Orders usually take around 2-3 days to complete, but sometimes that time span can increase. Please be PATIENT with us if this occurs. 

⊹ ONE DETAILED COMMENT ⊹ 

Use a SINGLE COMMENT to fill in your form and provide GREAT DETAILS. That way, the designers can fulfil your request to the best of their abilities! 

⊹ RESPECT IS KEY ⊹ 

Be RESPECTFUL to everyone whether it be a designer, requester, or some random folk passing by. Do not use cuss words, or any hate speech too.

⊹ DECLINE ⊹ 

Designers have all the right to DECLINE your request if the rules are not followed! So make sure you read all the rules thoroughly and then complete the payment before ordering any graphic! 

⊹ USAGE ⊹ 

 Make sure to USE the design for the required amount of time. At least 1 week. The designers put in a lot of effort for those graphics! 

With love,