part 3 the giant woman

steven universe characters are not my property and are their creator
You were lying on the ground after fighting with the pearl and the garnet, you wonder how you got here.pov: (time ago) you are heading to the home world you went through many adventures with your friends, you met the diamonds, blue and yellow and you were on your way to meet the great white diamond.
you: ¨ tell me steven are you sure we can convince white diamond to fix the corrupted gems.steven: ¨we are going to talk to her, she has to listen to me and repair the damage she did to them.
yellow: ¨good try trying to talk to her barely and she listens to usblue: ¨white can be tricky sometimesyou: ¨ tell me blue because they are so afraid of white diamond?blue: ¨She is the pinnacle of gem society and she wants everything to be perfect and if we don't do it the way she wants, she takes away our essence.you: ¨I suppose it takes away their colorblue: ¨yes but in addition to that it controls us and we lose consciousnessSteven: ¨We have already reached the home world.many things happened until the dance steven merged with connie and now you are fighting against white incloso they brought obsidian but everything was useless now you are thrown and tired and you can't anymore after fighting against garnet and pearlWhite: ¨We are setting up a little scene, don't you think so pinksteven: ¨white please let's talk set them freewhite: ¨As for your human pets they are quite entertaining, but it is time to end your gameyou: ¨ listen white pink to death he left and he will not return that is steven (screaming)white: ¨Wow, this human is quite noisyyou: ¨blanco accepts that pink left and will not return
white: ¨sufficientpearl rushes on you along with garnet and amethyst but connie arrives and helps you but also bismuth pencil and peridot but white also controls them and they attack youWith you and connie defeated, white holds steven and takes his gem from him but it doesn't come out pink if not another steven but pink.white: ¨what is that where is pink, where is pinkhe went away. Is it or that the other steven shouted, this makes bismuth release you and you run together with connie to help steven, both embrace and merge, and pink blusheswhite: ¨no I cannot have defects I am supposed to be perfectsteven: ¨ you know if you let others be what they want you can be toowhite: ¨but if you are not pink then who are you?you: ¨he is the same he is not pink
You: ¨You know a great white diamond. I personally think you are perfectly beautifulwhite: what did you say?you: ¨ that you are beautiful my diamond, I like your lips and your eyeswhite: So I seem perfect to you?you: ¨of course my big diamond I like your appearance too much, at least for me you are perfectwhite: ¨hmmm thank you really, I appreciate it, tell me, human, what is your name?You: ¨My name is (your name) it is a pleasure for me to meet the cusp of civilization gemyou kneel down and do the gem symbolwhite: why are you kneeling?you: ¨ you are still the leader of your species, I must show some respect to youEveryone is in the background, and now it's just you and White, everyone is looking at them with a surprised facewhite: ¨Come here humanYou come closer and she holds you and lifts you up to her eye level
the two are seeing each other and she analyzes you and you see the beauty in front of youhis hands are quite soft and fine, so you bend over and touch and caress his handswhite: ¨ what are you doing (blushed even more)you: ¨your hands are so preciouswhite: ¨and you are quite adorable humanyou: ¨and you my diamond you are very big and preciousyou: ¨ well white, what if we go to earth to fix the corrupted gemswhite: ¨ really down to earth, but if this planet is horribleYou: ¨ Come on, white, we can go, the gems need your help.white: ¨ well I'll go with you if you stay with meyou: ¨My diamond is fine then let's goeveryone is surprised by the interaction you just had with white, but now everyone is leavingon the return trip white he never let you go in fact he held you with his hand and you did not refuse that his hand is too comfortableon the return trip white he never let you go in fact he held you with his hand and you did not refuse that his hand is too comfortableyou: ¨ quiet white if it bothers you I can be with youwhite: ¨thanks dearyou: ¨ (thought) wait, just call me deareverything is going well until they reach the rose fountain and the diamonds get inside and all the corrupted gems get in and heal and you get on the rose statue jumpingwhite: ¨ (your name) why don't you get involved?you: ¨ because I am not a gem and I do not know what effect your liquid has on mewhite: ¨well come human, come up to my handyou get on her hand and she analyzes youwhite: ¨I really like your hair and your skin you are quite adorable and charmingyou: ¨thanks my diamond you are also brutally beautifulwhite blushes once more and this time hugs you rubbing against his faceblue: white, why are you with the human?white: ¨I like her physical appearance and he told me that she was beautiful, something that you never told meyou: ¨ well white I need to go eat all this made me hungrywhite: go ahead but come back soonAfter eating you return with white and you see that all the gems are cured and the diamonds are about to go but white sees you, immediately she runs to you and this makes the ground tremblewhite: ¨ because it took you long, I was worrying about youyou: ¨ excuse me but I was very hungry now we can continue, I suppose this is our farewellWhite: ¨noooooooooo (dramatic scream)everybody:¨._.you: ¨why not?white: ¨I want you to come to the mother planet with me and live thereYou: ¨My diamond, but I have a life here on planet earth. Besides, you have no experience caring for humans.white grabs you with her hand and lifts you up to her height and you swear you see her tear a littlewhite: ¨ please come with me I want you to live with me, I promise that I will take care of youyou: ¨I suppose I can accept that but let me gather my things to go with youwhite:¨yeesssssssssssssssssssssswhite screams ecstatic and shakes with happiness and hugs you against his chestwhen you go for your things you see steven approaching yousteven: ¨ y / n are you sure you want to go with white?You: ¨Of course not, I am interested in the gem culture also she is quite beautifulsteven: ¨then be careful and remember if something bad happens to you, do not hesitate to run away and come backYou: ¨Don't worry steven, we have to give White a chance to improve now, let's go, we have to say goodbye.when they arrive white immediately grabs you and they say goodbye to steven, the crystal gems, and the humanswhite: ¨good (your name) it's time to go, I hope and enjoy your stay with usyellow: ¨ of course I hope that too, you are also a friend of mine I like your fighting spirit when we met and you faced me, even though I beat youyou: ¨if you don't make me remember the fight it was humiliating for all of us who faced youblue: ¨I am also excited for you to come with us, you helped me overcome Rosa's deathyou: ¨ for that I am blue for youAt that moment, white seemed to get annoyed with that and I brought you closer to his chestwhite: ¨ well y / n I promise you that you will live well not like in that garbage dump on planet earthyou: ¨ well then let's go, I'm also excited to know more about your world and especially about youwhite smiles slightlywhite: ¨me too my sunlight me too (whispering).

well up to here the chapter a bit long but anyway until the next