Leviathans

When Autumn, Dean, and Sam got to Bobby's, before Autumn got out of the car Dean had stopped her. "Before we go in, there's something we have to tell you." He said looking back at Sam. "Uh, okay. Shoot." She said turning off the car. "Bobby, he... died. After we had burned your body, he was shot in the head." Sam said looking at Dean. The subject was still raw for him. "You're fucking with me right?" Autumn said with a frightened smile. "No, we aren't." Sam responded in a whisper.  "Did you kill them?" She asked with anger rising in her voice. "We're working on that. But I'm sure that with your help, we can get the bastard who did it." Dean said grabbing her hand and squeezing it lightly. "How long?" She asked looking at the brothers. "I'm sorry?" Sam asked looking at her with confusion spread across his face. "How long has he been gone?" She asked fighting the burning in her eyes.  "Five years." Dean said almost not being able to be heard. 

"Wait. You haven't been able to find the guy for five years?!" Autumn said taking her hand out of Dean's. "Look, we haven't been able to find something to kill them." Sam said looking at her asking for her sympathy. Getting out of the car, she slammed the door and walked inside of Bobby's old house. The brothers stayed back for about an hour or two. "We should give her time Dean." Dean said in a mocking voice. "Shut up, you know her. She needs time to adjust." Sam replied hitting Dean's shoulder.  "I'm going in there. You can stay out here if you want to." Dean said and walked into the house. "Leviathans?! Are you kidding me?!" Autumn yelled. "And I suppose I'm the only one who knows how to kill them?" She asked looking at Dean with disgust. A look Dean had never had directed at him. "Would you like to share with the class?" Aaron asked walking down the stairs. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She said looking at Aaron with pure hatred. 

*1 hour later*

"Wait, y'all are telling me that Dean trying to kill Aaron in front of me was a test?" Autumn asked sipping a beer. "Yeah. We settled our score." Dean said sipping off the same beer Autumn was drinking. "Don't you have a job?" Autumn asked Aaron. "Nope. After I killed you, Straus fired me. I was a little off the walls and my judgement was blocked while in the field. So she fired me." He said. "Okay, time to elaborate. How do you kill a leviathan?" Sam asked. "You need a Bone of a Righteous Mortal Washed in the Three bloods of Fallen." Autumn said remembering a book she had stolen from a prophet. "Okay, and what are those three bloods of the fallen?" Dean asked. "A fallen angel, the ruler of fallen humanity, and a father of fallen beasts." Autumn said writing it down on a napkin she found. 

"How do you know that?" Aaron asked annoyed he hadn't known first. "I stole a book from a prophet." She said not looking up from what she was writing. "That's my girl." Dean said with a smile. "Don't think I'm happy with either of you. You guys are smart people, you could've figured it out on your own." She said handing Dean the paper she wrote on and walked out of the house. It was October so it was very cold outside. Sam walked out to find Autumn on her usual resting place. She was on the roof of her car and it started to snow. It was the first snow of the season. "You're going to get sick." Sam said hopping on top of the car. "So are you." She responded scooting over. 

Sam handed Autumn her old leather jacket she loved so much. She had forgotten about it while she was gone. "So we haven't had time to talk. How was it?" Sam asked giving her a thermos he had brought out. "Purgatory? It was bloody, dark, and gruesome." She responded taking a sip of the warm liquid. "You pick up anything new?" He asked also taking a sip. "Not anything useful here." She said with a smile. "We really missed you A" Sam said giving her a hug. "I know. Which is why it makes it hard to be mad at you guys." Autumn said smiling. "I know it looks like we didn't try, but we looked everywhere." Sam said and Autumn knew he was right, but she felt like they hadn't tried at all. "Okay, let's get inside. It's freezing out here." Sam said and hopped off the car. "I'm going to stay out here a little longer." Autumn said and watched the snow fall out of the sky. "Okay, you have fun with that." Sam said shaking his head and walked into the house. 

"It's been a while dad. I miss you so much." Autumn said remembering the good times but also the bad ones she had with her father. She continued her usual talk she had with her father when Dean came out of the house. "Hey." Dean said walking to the car. "Hi." She responded not moving an inch. "I know you're mad at me but could you at least look at me?" Dean asked looking up at her. Turning her head, she looked at Dean. His forest green eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong Dean?" She asked getting off her car. "I'm just checking on ya." He said looking down at the floor. "Rigghht." Autumn responded. "When you were gone, Sam and I were on a hunt, and I met an old fling. Her name's Lisa, and she has a son Ben." He started. Autumns heart dropped. "I see where you're going with this. It's fine, we're good, I'll be here when you need me to be. End of awkward discussion. Let's go inside." Autumn said trying to hide the hurt on her face. 

Walking into the house, Autumn found her keys and walked to the kitchen. Dean had walked in the house a few seconds after Autumn had and went upstairs. Sam and Aaron were in their respected rooms which left Autumn alone downstairs. So she grabbed her keys, wrote a note, and left closing the door silently behind her so nobody knew she left the house.  Autumn placed her keys in the ignition and turned her car on. Backing out of the driveway, she put in an Ac/DC cassette and drove off.