Story 1

You and Suna were in his room. You guys were very close friends and you both did have feelings for eachother but none of you guys made a move yet.
You were on your phone laying down on his bed while he was at the edge, playing on the ps4.

You suddenly said a Tiktok out loud, since you would always tend to do that. "Two best friends in a room" you said catching his attention. "They might kiss" "yes we will" he said catching you offguard. You saw him put down his controller. "what?👁️👄👁️"  you replied as he then started crawling over to you and ontop of you. You started blushing a little. He then put his index finger on your chin making you look up at him, "I said, yes we will" Before you could react or move he started kissing you. You were shocked at first but started kissing back.

You then put your hands around the back of his neck, you pulled him closer deepening the kiss. It was hot makeout session for about 4 minutes. He pulled away smirking, while he went back to his game. You laid there, starring at the ceiling, catching your breath, while also trying to process everything that just happened. You sat up, and looked at Suna, thinking about all the things that you guys could do. You then shook your head to get out of those thoughts and got up to go downstairs to get some water. Suna looked at you while leaving the room. "God she's so hot" he thought.

After 5 minutes, you went back to the room. You didn't see Suna on the bed and it was a little dark. "Suna?" You then heard the door behind you close and the lock click. You felt Suna's breath on your neck, sending shivers down your spine. "right here darling~" he said slightly smirking. He kissed your neck lightly, making you let out a whimper. "You like that? How about I do this?~" he said as he then wrapped his hand around your neck, squeezing it lightly making you let out another whimper. (Gah damm👴🏾👓🤏🏾) He then pushed you against the wall, your back now being against the wall. (Sorry idk how to write that part🚶🏼‍♀️) "God, I can't hold back anymore" he said as his lips were now touching yours.

You kissed back. His tongue swiped against your lips asking for entrance (that didn't make sense). You wanted to tease him but he wasn't gonna let you, so he took his free hand and traveled it down to your area. He started teasing it making you let out a soft moan, making him have entrance. He slipped his tongue inside, exploring your mouth, while he still slightly teased your 🐱. You guys parted, having a string of saliva cross.

He then picked you up and walked over to his bed. He laid you down gently. He then started taking his clothes off, along with yours. He started kissing your neck, leaving a hickey. He went down to your chest, to your area. He looked up at you, as you nodded giving him consent. He kissed your inner thighs and started eating you out.

As you felt his tongue against your 🐱, you let out a shaky gasp. You gripped onto his hair, as he slid in two fingers. You put your hand over your mouth as you couldn't hold in your moans, and didn't want anyone to hear, even though he lived alone.

"Don't cover your mouth, I wanna hear those beautiful sounds of yours princess~" he said as he then went back to pleasuring you, and kept his eyes on you, to see your face and reaction. You did as he said and after 2 more minutes of him eating you out while fingering you, you felt yourself coming. "f-fuck I'm gonna-" you got cut off as you let out a loud moan, and came on his mouth. He came up to you and kissed you.

You then felt him position his d*ck at your entrance, making you whimper in between the kiss. He then slid it in, making you part from the kiss and let out a moan. He let you adjust to his size for a minute or two. You then looked at him and nodded. "tell me *safe word* when you can't handle it, I don't wanna hurt you" he said as you only nodded.

He started moving in and out slowly, which he eventually started speeding up thrust by thrust. The room was filled with your moans and his groans. You felt yourself getting close and you knew he was also close, since his thrusts were getting a bit sloppy. After about 1 minute, you and Suna both finished at the same time.

You guys went for round 2. He grabbed your right leg, (or left whichever one you'd like) and lifted it, putting it on his shoulder. He then thrusted deep inside you making you moan loudly. He started moving at a fast pace. "Fuckkk..Suna" you moaned out as you felt yourself about to climax again. You tightened making him jump forward a little and groan. "Don't do that, fuckkk I'm gonna-" he got cut off as you and him both finished together again.

You switched positions again and got on top of him. "This is a nice view" he said as he put his hands on your waist. You went down to kiss him. You guys made out before you slid it in, as you did, you moaned in between the kiss. He let out a shaky gasp as you started moving your hips. After a few minutes of riding him, you were slowing down, since you were a bit tired so he helped you out as he gripped onto your waist and started thrusting deeply inside you, making you let out loud moans. "Fuckkk y/n, you feel so good" he said as he then let out a loud moan as he came inside you, and you finished a second after he did, also letting out a loud moan. (Don't worry, y'all had protection).

You fell onto him, and you both tried catching your breaths. "Not how I was planning on confessing, but it should have been" he jokingly said, as you let out a small laugh. You were both covered in sweat. You got off of him and sat up. He got up and went straight to the bathroom. He started a warm bath for you. You were about to get up, but he immediately picked you up bridal style. "You know I could've walked here myself" "yeah, but I'm pretty sure I took your walking abilities away for a while" he said setting you down in the tub, gently. He got in with you. You guys relaxed for a while, then helped eachother get cleaned up.

After getting cleaned up, he gave you his boxers, and a shirt of his. You both changed and laid down on the bed. Once you guys did, you guys cuddled for a bit, before falling asleep. "I love you" he whispered, kissing you on the forehead. You smiled a little. "I love you too" you whispered back, before closing your eyes.

Word Count: 1220
_________________________________________

Lmao I feel like it was to detailed 👩🏼‍💻 but anyways hope y'all like it, I spent to much time on this, which is totally fine, since I literally have nothing else to do, besides eating all the food in my house. Also, sorry if some things don't make sense, I'm still not used to writing NSFW stuff, especially very detailed ones. I'm used to reading it, but not writing it, just exposed myself right there lol🚶🏼‍♀️.