Chapter 10

Me and shockwave were in the madbay. Tears flooded my face as I watched him hook up tubes and did scans on Megatron. The brain wave activity was still going on, but he wasnt awake. I was sitting on the top of the Medical berth beside his dented in helm, pitiful whimpers would escape me every now and then, just to show how upset I was. I would never forget this, Forget what Optimus did to him.

Revenge

I shook my head quickly, I thought that once before and it ended badly. I dont want a repeat, I want My Megatron fixed, and online once again. I looked up and saw Shockwaves claws work briskly on his helm, pushing back briefly, before continuing on using a laser here and a saw there.

My eyes widened and I was stuck in a trance before getting up and slowly making my way off the berth and on the floor. I dragged my feet across the floor, my sneakers making a weird squeaky sound causing shockwave to look up briefly, I made my way out the automatic doors and down the hall, briefly hearing the shut of the door hissing. I sighed and wrapped my arms around my stomach and hung my head. Why did this have to happen?

I felt my heart brake in that moment I saw Megatrons lifeless body, letting a new tear fall and 'thump' the ground. It broke my heart. In my thoughts I didnt hear the gentle thunk of foot steps coming up behind me until I felt a thin metal hand grab me around the waist.

"You!" The oily voice hissed in my ear.

I felt my heart stop as I realized who could have picked me up. I gripped my tiny hands around his clawed finger before turning my head around to stare at his face, his red eyes glowing brightly and narrowed. I gulped down my nerves and forced a grim smile, baring off my fangs.

"M-me?" I croaked.

He sneered, his hand tightening around my body, turning on the spot and walking back the long way I didnt realize I even traveled. I started squirming a bit, trying to get out of his hold, his hand tightening to painfully.

"Enough of your foolishness Human. I should get rid of you Now. After all this is your fault." He said, glancing down at me quickly then away, continuing his journey somewhere. I froze and I swear my heart skipped a beat. My fault?

This was my fault, If I didnt caught he wouldnt have had to come get me, sacrificing him self. I shook in rage and started scratching at his clawed hand.

"Oh, Like thats going to hurt me, you pest!" He laughed lowly and finally stopped in front of the med bay. I growled and he lowered his hand to the floor about 8 feet in the air and dropped me. I screeched and landed on my stomac, the air knocked out of my lungs by the impact.

Lands on all fours be damned.

I huffed and slowly pushed myself, quickly rolling to the side to barely miss starscreams "acidental" step to where I just was sitting. I hissed and stood, brushing down my sweater with shaky hands before looking around confused.

"W-why did you bring me back h-here, Starfreak." I asked dully with a blank face, my mood saddening as my sharp eyes landed on the beaten and broken decepticon leader. I could have swared I heard shockwave chuckle lowly while starscream sneered at my name.

"Know your superiors, Lillian! I could kill you..." He spat out my name like it was a curse. I growled and stared up at shockwave to see he was still working on Megatrons helm. I ran over to berth and shakily climbed up the ladder right there on the side. I stopped when I got to the top and saw the cracks that used to be In Megatrons helm gone and the giant dent was as smooth as a whistle. I walked over, like I was being pulled near him, and reached out a hand. I brushed it over the side of his head and felt the smooth, shiny, new dark silver metal.

"He is almost fixed." I heard shockwave say in his smooth voice. "I must repair his optic and fix some of his processing codes, Then he will soon be back online." I felt him direct that last part towards me, trying to comfort me. I smiled sadly and sat by Megatrons head, crissed crossed and took my hands away as shockwave continued lasering the cracks.

"Good. When hes online once more we can pay the Autotwerps a visit." Starscream sneered and crossed his arms behind his back, turned on foot, and gracefully stepped out the med bay. Once the doors hissed shut did I let out a shaky breath.

~Time skip~

After about a week or so under shockwaves assigned care, Megatron had demanded if anything ever like this happened he would watch me, Megatron was finally online once again. Yet he wasnt ready to get out of the medbay. Due to his body not being ready for the strain of walking, he wasnt fully healed.

I was sitting at the head of the berth once more, my hair a mess and my skin a deathly pale. Shockwave has been atleast forcing me to eat but I never stayed down, due to nerves and nightmares. It caused me to stay awake at night or sometimes never sleep at all. I was a mess, pysichally and emotionally.

The low sound of gears turning and dull crimson optics coming online brought me out of my thoughts. I held my breath when I heard Megatron groan in possible pain and tilt his head towards Shockwave, his eyes narrowing.

"How long...Shockwave." His voice was raspy, he tried to sit up but The scientist pushed him back down gently. "An earth week, my liege." Shockwave fixed some of the tubing connected to his leader that was moved out of place. Megatron closed his optics, seemingly content with the answer before they widen again when I let out my breath.

He jerked his head over in my direction, his crimsons otpics widened in shock before narrowing in thought. When you known him for long, you pick up the expressions his optics express but not his face. 

He studdied the dark circles under my dull blue eyes, the dried tear marks, and my messy hair. He probably knew I lost weight, I was like this once, about a week after Megatron had taken me in.

"Lillian..." He breathed out relieved out and I let a chocked happy sob out of my mouth. "Megatron..." I whispered and all but ran to him, wrapping my arms around his face and letting happy tears fall onto his metal cheek.

"You did it again Lillian." He scolded, but sounded resigned. I purred happily. "I-im sorry...Shockwaves been helping b-but I couldnt handle it as well, n-not without you." I whisered and I saw a small smile form on his face.

"Sir, You have about another 3 hours...Until you are better. I suggest staying down and the healing progress will go quicker." Shockwave informed, walking over to the computers when megatron noded, and typing some things out. The slow beeping of the monitors, showing the signs that Megatron was awake and fine, was somewhat comforting.

We stared at eachother. Both not believing the other was ok before I jumped up and did a happy dance. Jumping between both feet and spinning around, before falling on my knees beside his head, hearing the deep chuckle. I pushed my cheek on his oddly warm metal and smiled. "Im glad your awak-"

"Well. well. well. Look whos back online."  we turned our heads around to look back to see starscream point his Null rays. Right at us. I gulped and Megatron growled.