𝟶𝟶𝟷. 𝙺𝙸𝙳𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈

˗ˏˋ𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲ˊˎ˗
𝚒. 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑶 is sitting in his room at the lodge, strumming his guitar

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑶 is sitting in his room at the lodge, strumming his guitar. He is working on writing a new song for his band, Sunset Curve, even though they currently don't have a lead singer. Their previous lead singer, Julie, moved to California right before winter break.

"I got a spark in me. Hands up if you can see. And you're a part of me. Hands up if you're with me." Theo sang

He strums some more on his guitar before writing down the chords and lyrics. His mom, Lucille, walks into his room.

"Hi, honey." Lucille said

"Hey, Mom." Theo replied

He smiles at his mom before going back to his songwriting. Lucille smiles at her son's dedication to his music.

"Honey, why don't you take a break? There's a kids party downstairs in the Freestyle Club." Lucille said

"Kid's party?" Theo asked

"Young adults. Now go change." Lucille ordered

"Fine." Theo agreed

Lucille smiles at her son, before kissing the top of his head and leaving the room. Theo sighs before getting changed for the "kids party".

Theo meets up with his twin brother, Troy, and the two head down to the party

Theo meets up with his twin brother, Troy, and the two head down to the party. The party is in full swing as Troy and Theo enter, and casually make their way through the crowd. Theo walks off to get a drink, leaving Troy alone. Theo is standing by the table drinking some punch, when a red-haired girl walks over to him.

"Hey, I'm Cherry." The girl flirted

"Theo." Theo introduced

"So what brings you here?" Cherry asked

She twists her hair around her fingers.

"My family is vacationing here, and my mom thought it would be a good idea for my brother and me to come to the party." Theo said

Cherry gets really close to Theo.

"Well, remind me to thank your mom." Cherry said

"Mhmm." Theo said, distracted

The pair singing onstage finish and walk off the stage.

"All right! How about that for a couple of snowboaders?" The host asked

The audience cheers very loudly.

"Yeah! Who's gonna rock the house next? Huh?" The host asked

The host steps off the stage as two spotlights move around the crowd and eventually stop on Troy and and some girl. Troy politely attempts to decline but the kids around him push him closer to the stage.

"I can't sing. No, you go." Troy said to a random stranger

The host walks to where the girl is sitting and takes her hand.

"And you! Yeah, come on." The host said

The girl looks scared as she is led to the stage as Troy tries in vain to escape.

"Look I don't sing. I can't sing. No, guys." Troy said

He is trying to get out of the situation. Troy and the girl reluctantly get up on the stage.

"Hey you know what? Someday you guys might thank me for this." The host said

He gives his mic to Troy.

"Or not." The host said

The host walks off the stage. Troy and the girl begin singing "Start of Something New".

By the end of the song the crowd is cheering madly. Troy and the girl look into each other's eyes as Troy raises his hand.

"Troy." Troy said

"Gabriella." The girl said

She takes his hand. Troy got off the stage, and he and Gabriella head outside. Cherry pulls Theo onto the dance floor and they begin dancing.

"So where are you from?" Cherry asked

"Albuquerque, where are you from?" Theo asked

"Dallas." Cherry replied

"Cool." Theo said

The two continue dancing, before Cherry pulls Theo outside. Cherry pulls her phone out of her pocket and hands it to Theo.

"Here, put your number in." Cherry said

Cherry hands Theo her cell phone. Theo puts his number in and takes a selfie before handing it back to Cherry. Cherry pockets her cell phone and holds her hand out expectantly. Theo looks at her questioningly and Cherry pouts.

"Don't you want my number?" Cherry asked

"Oh! Yeah." Theo said

He hands Cherry his cell phone. Cherry puts her number in and takes a selfie before handing it back to Theo. A few moments later, it is nearly midnight.

"9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" The crowd, Theo, and Cherry chanted

The crowd goes wild as an impressive fireworks display begins. Cherry pulls Theo into a kiss. She pulls away and moves her lips to his ear.

"My parents aren't gonna be home all night, so I have an empty hotel room and I'm gonna be all alone." Cherry pouted

"Well, I'd hate for you to be alone." Theo said

He smirks at Cherry and she grabs his hand. The two leave the party and head up to Cherry's hotel room, and well you can guess what happens next.

🎭

The next morning, Theo and Cherry are lying side-by-side in Cherry's bed. Theo sighs before getting out of the bed and pulling on his clothes. He leaves the hotel room before heading back to his own. He quietly slips into his room, unnoticed.