ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

- George's POV -

Half way through the week, Wednesday. I stepped off the bus and was immediately soaked to the bone. I made a dash to the entrance of the school, almost slipping twice.

Luckily, I kept a spare change of clothes in my locker in case anything went wrong. You know, just high school things.

I entered the men's bathroom and locked the stall door behind me. I changed as quickly as possible seeing as I only had five minutes to get to homeroom.

As I put on my shirt, I heard two people step into the bathroom. One of the guy's voices sounded oddly familiar.

"Clay is gonna be so ashamed"

"I know, that's the whole point"

"Johnathan?"

"What, god dammit?"

"Sorry. Are you sure this is gonna work?"

"Of course it's gonna work you idiot"

"But what if Clay likes him back"

"Are you blind? Of course Clay likes him back"

"Well, then how is this gonna work?"

"I'll tell you later, now let's go"

They walked out of the restroom leaving me behind. Johnathan and Alex were going to make Clay ashamed of what exactly?

I shook the thought out my mind and raced to my first period.

-Time Skip -

The thoughts of the conversation that had occurred earlier relentlessly swirled around my brain. This 'plan' was most likely taking place during lunch.

When lunch time came around I decided it would be best to sit with Zak and Darryl, who had luckily not run off this time.

"You're sitting with us today?" asked Zak.

"Yeah, I missed you guys"

"Awe, you muffinhead"

I waited the entire lunch but no sign of Johnathan or Alex ever came. I longingly glanced over at the table that held Clay and all his friends. As out of place as I felt when sitting with them, they always had something funny to say. They were great company when you wanted to get away from your thoughts.

The clock on the wall showed that we had five minutes left of lunch.

Three Minutes...

Two Minutes...

One Min-

"Ohhhhh Clayyy!!"

"What is it now Schlatt?"

"I've got some newsss for you"

"Do I even wanna hear it?"

"Oh you're definitely gonna want to hear what I have to say"