𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Do you know the sound a person does before dying?" Bunny smirked.

"Please, you don'thave to do this, please stop, I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" she hesitated.

The lights were dim, the air reeked of wine and dust. Nothing could be seen or heard, just the masked man's crazy eyes.

"Want to know?" he grinned with eyes wide open and gleaming.

His knife pierced the poor woman's body, all the way to the soul. No mercy. All passion.

The walls tainted red, blood through the crevices, it was all too familiar for him. Sounds of pain and despair emitted from the woman's vocals, followed by laughter from the sociopathic man. Just another happy day.

"The moan of death, ah, music to my ears".

"Bunny bunny was here" he wrote with the victim's blood.

The man took off his mask, enjoying the raw scent of fresh blood.

Clothes all stained, wet red face, a gory sight indeed; just another normal day for the joyful Bunny, and another corpse for his collection.

Bunny looked around proudly, all the bodies - or at least what remained - in the same condition; stabbed to death.

Dim room, the air reeked of metal, everything red could be seen and heard, and a masked man staring from afar.

"Good night mother" Bunny gleamed, "Sleep tight".

Hi you, yes you! I'm the author, you can call me Gaby, just a quick note:
You're beautiful and you're worth it, don't give up, I love you <3

Don't forget to vote and comment, sharing the story would help me a lot too, thanks lovelies 😩💜