Pt.10

It had been a little over a week since Jungkook and Taehyung saw each other because they both had been really busy with work.

Incoming call from momma Mochi
Accept | decline

Hey Taehyung we were wondering if you could come and watch Mae?

I'm sorry I really wish I could but lately I've been busy with work and I keep throwing up I don't know what it is but I don't wanna get anyone sick especially not Mae

I understand I hope you feel better

So do I

Real quick

Yeah?

How long have you been "sick"?

On and off for about a week but it's worse when I wake up

So early in the morning

Yeah

Okay well call you later

See you Jimin

  Taehyung laid in bed in shorts and an over sized shirt Taehyung had been getting cramps and had been puking a lot.

  The next day

I'm coming call mama Mochi
Accept | decline

Hey can you watch Mae

I don't know if that's a good idea

Please I have 99% faith your not going to get her sick

But with her being clingy and me randomly having to puke
Hold on

in the background Jimin could hear Taehyung puking.

Sorry

It's okay
But please

Yeah fine I'll be over in a bit is Jungkook going to be there?

At about six

Okay sounds good see you later

See you

Taehyung hung up putting on clean clothes as well as brushing his teeth Taehyung looked himself over once before accidentally throwing up again.

  "What the hell" Taehyung whined Taehyung brushed his teeth again putting his tooth brush and tooth paste in a bag in his coat.

  Taehyung went to Jimin's house "hold still" Jimin said as he put his hand against Taehyung's forehead "you don't seem to have a fever" Jimin kissed his forehead "nope your not hot" Jimin said.

  "Obviously not that's why you have me" Yoongi said back hugging Jimin "hey n-" Taehyung said but was cut off he ran to the bathroom throwing up again.

  "God damnit!" Taehyung sighed deeply "Taehyung are you sure your not pregnant?" Jimin asked "yeah there's no way I could be pregnant a guy" Taehyung scoffed throwing up again.