03 . 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺'𝗌 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗌

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
━ ✩・*。𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 。˚

〔︎ ₊ ❛ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 ; ೃ❜ 〕︎ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ ‧₊˚ 誰講述你的故事▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ ‧₊˚ 誰講述你的故事
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     "The Triwizard tournament is among us!" Fred exclaimed avidly. Jaiden flinched at the sudden ear-splitting excitement.

"And a hearing aid is among me," Angelina retorted as she covered her left ear, "seriously if you think you'll get chosen over me, you're delusional."

"I'd have to say you're wrong, sweetheart." George rested his elbows on the table and leaned towards her, "half the school is applying and if anyone's gonna get chosen, it's me."

"What about me?" Lee held his hands up near his face to put further emphasis on himself.

Angelina pursed her lips, "you're too scared to even get near the fire,"

"You know what--"

Jaiden turned her head away from the older kids to face Ron, "you're older brothers are idiots," she remarked with raised brows, "are you excited for the tournament?"

He shrugged with a teasing smile, "I am, you?"

"Definitely not. This whole stigma surrounding it is seriously messed up, everyone's acting like it's all that and a bag of chips," she croaked and Ron gave her an odd look, "the best and then some, keep up." She snapped repeatedly in clarification, "but, I can tell you're overly excited for Viktor Krum," she teased and he nudged her with his shoulder.

"I'm a fan, a normal fan, not a.. not normal fan," he assured with a nod, "what, you're not a fan of a wizard? A quidditch player?"

She shook her head, "no, actually, I don't even like quidditch. It's too similar to baseball which is an American sport I happen to hate, so." She shrugged, "the only thing you need to know is this is my favorite haircut on you." She smiled and ruffled his hair, "seriously, I told you long hair would be a good look."

"You also thought bleaching your hair last year would be a good look." Her best friend, Chione Badawi, raised a brow from across the table, "now I don't wanna make fun of you but," she grimaced, "I'm glad your hair is back to black."

"That's hurtful, words hurt, you know," she sarcastically stated and turned towards Angelina, "hey Ange, my hair last year, it was nice wasn't it?"

Angelina sucked in a breath and shook her head, "no, no it wasn't. I mean, it was dry and ruined your curl pattern and--"

"I get it, I get it," Jaiden interrupted, holding a hand up, "like you've never had a bad hair experience."

"I haven't, actually," Chione remarked with a smirk as she retucked the scarf that rested on her head, "benefits of wearing a hijab," she sighed blissfully, causing Jaiden to roll her eyes.